THE RAPE CASE PART 3

"Next time you should tell us joor, see how I am dressed now" Oládàpò said giving Kemisola that angry look. Not long after they found themselves in the company of Femi, Joel, and Yemi. It was at that point glaring that they have actually been waiting for them to come because according to Kemisola, the room was neater than usual..."I can see you guys have really been waiting for us because this is not the Femi's room I slept over three days ago" "slept over!!!???" Àsàké shouted in awe, now feeling more uncomfortable sitting closely beside Yemí she hardly know. "Don't be scared darling, we are not going to ask you to sleep over, it's just to catch little fun" said Yemí. On the table were drinks of all kind, from alcoholic to nonalcoholic drinks with the presence of delicious suya Femi requested from Mallam down the street the day before.

After proper introductions were done, Femi and Kemisola respectively, then it was time for pairing which of course was not comfortable with Àsàké and Oládàpò but what choice did they have than to play along for the couple of minutes they will b uncomfortably spending in this Lion's den they have hav unconsciously found themselves. "Oh lord please come and rescue me o" Àsàké muttered while trying hard to resist Yemí's advances.

After 20 minutes of talking and gisting, Kemisola and Femi excused themselves to the other room. "Why are your friends not cooperating now" Femi said, holding Kemisola tight to his muscular body as they walked together into the other room. "Mr Man, I don't know, na dem sabi, all I care for right now is you in me" "that's my girl, aséwó" Fémi said pushing her to the well laid bed awaiting them. "Ehn ehn, me abi, I will show you pepper today, shebi the other time you were crying for help, today..." Fémi shut her up with his lips...

***

Back to the sitting room Oládàpò was already flowing with Joel, as Joel's effort to enter the promise land is now becoming a reality with Oládàpò already weak in his arms. At the other end was Àsàké still struggling resisting Yemi's advances. "I said I am not interested, na by force!?!" Àsàké shouted on Yemi as she stood up to leave for the door. "Okay! Okay!!, I am sorry but at least will you come back to sit down please?" Turning to the other side of the room she was dissapointed to see Oládàpò already in a hot romantic session with Joel, lying flat on the table under Joel. "I can't stand this anymore, I am regretting ever following the two of you here." Before Yemí could stand up to force her in, she was already gone and before he could reach outside to at least call her back, she was already on bike going home.

Back in the other room was fun galore between Kemisola and her lover, taking every moment to passionately consume each other like never before.

Yemí could not enter again because Oládàpò and Joel are now on the football pitch with Oládàpò's voice scaling every pitch, what would Yemí do to quench his hunger for pleasure? Pursue Asake?

To be continued....