#11~ Ori

PROMPT: One for Ori.

Ori had always been a bit awkward around you. Well, Ori was a bit awkward and shy in general, but he was even more so when he was around you. He would always fidget with the tips of his beard while he talked, and he had that habit of mumbling so badly that you could hardly hear him. If it had been anyone else, you would have been completely annoyed, but this was Ori and you thought that he was adorable when he did it.

When you had been invited to come on the quest, Ori was the first to inform you. He had barely managed to get the words out of his mouth without stuttering, and his nervousness was even more intense when you decided to bring him into a bone crushing hug. You had heard him talking about this quest for forever, and to hear him say that you were invited to come along felt like a great honor.

It wasn’t until halfway through the quest-at the point where you had been in countless battles and in even more times where you had to run from something-that Ori started to drop little hints at something big. You had always thought that he might have a small crush on you; he was your friend and you even had feelings for him to be honest, but you weren’t expecting him to do what he did.

Without fidgeting, and without stuttering, and without ever taking his eyes off of you at all, Ori told you that he loved you. He had been trying to get you to see it for the longest time. When he had invited you to join him and the others on the quest, he was hoping that the battles and chases would make telling you a little less scary. He hardly had to worry about that, though, because-once he had admitted his feelings for you-you had tackled him in another hug.

This is dedicated to the wonderful Wattpadian who asked for it, and also to nextbigauthor23 who requested an Ori one as well J

-cow_queen