nine

note: a filler chapter of some sort.
also: harry styles was literally four feet away from me. i can die in peace. joke. im young i love life lol.

"Good morning, my Lily flower!" James Potter's voice echoed throughout the great hall the next morning, causing a few heads to turn although most students are already used to it

"Good morning, my Lily flower!" James Potter's voice echoed throughout the great hall the next morning, causing a few heads to turn although most students are already used to it. Lily blushed as red as her hair, but Milla wasn't sure whether it was because of embarrassment, flattery (most definitely not) or anger and annoyance (most probably).

She had frozen midway from picking up some bread toast and bacon and putting it in a sandwich bag when the commotion happened. Milla watched as Lily gave the bespectacled boy a disgusted look before turning away. 

Girl, if only you knew just how good that boy is in... never mind.

She shook the silly thought off her head.

James' proposition still haunts the girl. It was admittedly tempting, and altogether an arousing thought that he was attracted to her enough to think of such a thing, but still, Milla couldn't help but think of the many consequences it may bring.

Sexual acts were prohibited in Hogwarts, of course, even though she was sure that most students don't follow that particular rule anyway. Plus, Milla liked to be invisible. She had always been low-key, and shagging one of Hogwarts' most popular lads would certainly earn her unwanted attention. She had enough shit to deal with by getting Head Girl.

Rolling her eyes at the face James made when Lily, once again, rejected him, she finished packing food for herself and moved to leave.

"Oi, Milla!" she shut her eyes close at the booming voice. Reluctantly, she faced her doom.

"Yes?" she answered under her breath, facing Sirius.

Milla looked at the boy suspiciously, from head to toe. In hindsight, Sirius Black was a pretty good-looking lad. His dark hair almost touched his shoulders, grey eyes expressive, and a endearing smirk to finish his look along with his tall, lean body. He was the perfect bad boy naive girls in Hogwarts all fall for. Personally, not Milla's type.

"Go to Hogsmeade with me?" Remus and Peter laughed wholeheartedly at Sirius' invitation, while James slapped his friend on the right arm and glared threateningly with an "Oi!". The prankster only smirked as if expecting her to swoon. Instead, in total Milla fashion, she rolled her eyes.

"Dream on, Black."

"Wait!" Remus suddenly exclaimed. "You just rejected Padfoot. I think I'm in love with you. Go out with me instead,"

"No!" Peter protested. "They always get the girls. Go out with me!"

James could only gape unbelievably at his friends.

The sight of the four of them were quite amusing if not for Milla being part of the predicament.

She raised an eyebrow at the four. "Are you guys quite done?"

The three marauders were too busy laughing to acknowledge her question, and James sighed desperately at her. She shrugged at him with a small smile before quietly exiting the Hall. 

She was a few feet from the doors when she heard the Head Boy call her name. "Milla, wait!"

"What is it this time?" she says, but continued walking. The short incident during breakfast caused the few minutes she would have usually spent in the library, so she opted to go to her class earlier. Anything is better than eating at the Great Hall alone.

"I'm sorry for my friends. They're... gits."

"Right, as if that's what you wanted to say." she chuckled and looked at him over her shoulder. "Spill it, Potter."

He sighed heavily before abruptly taking ahold of her arm, pulling her into a corner. Milla lets out a quiet breath as her back hit the wall.

"Have you thought about it?" he questioned, biting on his lower lip as he stared down at her.

She tried hard not to look at him in the eyes, which proved to be difficult as his eyes seemed to beg for attention. "The only thing I can think about at the moment is you trapping me in this corner and the nosy students passing by."

"Milla," James Potter perfected the art of whining, she realized. "Can you be serious for a moment?"

"I can't, he's your friend." James didn't even snort at her horrible joke.

She sighed mentally. He doesn't appreciate me and my outstanding humor.

"Milla,"

"Fine. I know what you're talking about," she started, pointing a finger at his chest. "And, I also know that what you're talking about is pretty stupid."

He growled in her ear, making her inwardly shiver and sigh before pressing her into the wall more. "You can't be serious,"

She opened her mouth to revive her dead pun but the pointed look he gave her ultimately shut her up.

"James, I'm not going to lie, right now my body is begging me to give in to you. And you most probably ruined sex for me with other guys our age with how experienced you seem to be. But, I—" her words came out muffled as the Head Boy pressed his lips hardly against hers in one hard peck. She tried to ignore the few gasps she heard from the students around them.

"That's all I need to know," he grins before letting go of her and proceeding to walk away as if nothing happened.

"I didn't agree to anything, Potter!" Milla called after him. "And we have a meeting with the prefects later at seven!"

The Head Boy looked back at her with a salute before winking playfully again. "Yes, ma'am."

Before she knew it, he was gone from her sight. Milla raised a hand to her forehead, face-palming at the memory of what just happened. She looked up and saw a few students, mostly girls, looking at her in interest and even in envy.

Milla merely cleared her throat before walking away.

-

just a short chapter while i try to get over seeing harry styles lol
ASLO THANK YOU FOR THE 180+ READS AND THE VOTES AND THE COMMENTS ILY GUYS