seven

warning: mature content. NSFW. vv detailed.

also: i've literally only got like 80 something reads, and all 45 comments are from demigod_wannabe. bless you, girl 😭

 bless you, girl 😭

"Fuck it,"

The moment James Potter's words registered onto Milla's brain, it was already too late. She was already in too deep to pull back, because the moment James Potter pulled her in for a searing kiss that would haunt her for a lifetime, all she did was pull him closer.

Her hands were everywhere; on his neck, playing with his hair, down his chest and abs, to the waistband of his sweatpants, just... everywhere she could touch, she touched. Before she knew it, her legs were on either side of the intoxicated boy, straddling him.

It wasn't like his hands were behaving, too. In fact, they were busy exploring her heaving breasts and bum, squeezing, pinching, massaging. All senses were thrown out of the window, forgotten. All they could think of was devouring each other.

"Mmm," The head girl let out a strained moan, arching her back as James sucked on the skin where her shoulders and neck meet. "T-this is not right."

He grunted, hips bucking up involuntarily from Milla's squirming. "It's.. it's so wrong— fuck, yes, just like that."

Desperate to feel some kind of friction in between her legs, the head girl grinds down on the head boy's very prominent erection. She hummed, the sensation of his lips on her skin too much. She needed to feel all of him against all of her. With a huff of firewhiskey-smelling breath, she tugged her shirt off, James doing the same.

Milla desperately presses her lips unto James' once more, hands unclasping her bra before settling on his biceps. The boy pulls away to stare for a second, panting heavily.

"Fuck," he only shook his head at the mouthwatering sight before letting his hands wander to Milla's milky thighs. By now, her skirt was bunched up by her hips, showing off her blue cotton panties. James could feel his member twitch at the sight.

They stared at each other for a while, trying to decide who was brave enough to continue. It didn't take much time deciding, though. After all, both were in Gryffindor.

James lunged at her breasts, sucking, licking, with one hand massaging the other and another hand playing the band of her underwear. Milla could only cry out from his sinful ministrations.

"Please," she moans, biting her lip and shutting her eyes close. She could feel the tent in his sweatpants, begging to be released from the cloth. She could feel herself dripping, and she was almost sure that if it wasn't for her underwear, her juices would be down to her thighs by now. "Please."

He hummed at the sound of her strained voice. "Please what, Rosamund?" He rubbed his thumb over her clit, the friction from her underwear making the actions almost painful. He could feel her arousal seeping through, making him all the more turned on.