1.13

Allie's POV

A phone ringing wakes me up the next morning, I groan and snuggle into Nate avoiding reality, I feel him move slightly and then I hear him talking so I assume his phone was the one ringing. Nate suddenly tenses making me open my eyes to look at him worried, he finishes the call and I smile, "is everything okay?" I ask, he looks down at me looking worried, I bring my hand up and smooth out the creases on his forehead, he relaxes under my touch, "everything is fine, that was just coach telling me that there are going to be NHL scouts at the next home game" he explains, my smile widens at the information, "that's awesome Nate" I exclaim, "yeah it'll just be stressful" he tells me, "you just have concentrate on your game, forget about the scouts" I explain, "i'll try, will you be there?" he asks while tugging me so that i'm almost completely on top of him, "I wouldn't miss it for the world" I reply with a smile, "I love you" Nate says, "I love you too superstar" I reply before pressing my lips to his, he groans and moves his hands to my hips moving me fully on top of him.

My alarm goes off stopping us from going any further, I pull away and Nate groans pulling me back to his chest, "I have to get ready, I have class" I tell him with a laugh, "but you're so warm" he whines while kissing my neck gently, I giggle, "Nate, stop I don't want to be late" I explain trying to push him away, "but I can't get enough of you" he tells me with a smile leaving kisses all over my face, my laughs still reverberating throughout my dorm room. I finally get away from my boyfriend so that I can change into something appropriate for class. Once i'm dressed I pack up my bag and then quickly brush my teeth before hoping onto my bed one last time to kiss Nate, "have fun at practice" I tell him, "have a good class" he replies, I wave before going out the door and closing it behind me.

>>>><<<<

As I step out of class my phone rings, I take it out and answer it when I see Kasey's name on the screen,

A: hey

K: hey girl, your boyfriend seems to really enjoy your bed, he's having a nap on it currently

A: i'm sorry about him, he must've finished practice and went there to crash

K: no worries girl, he's quiet so I don't care, I just wanted to let you know

A: thanks, i'll wake him up and get him out of the room when I get back, we should get Becca to come over and we can have a girls night as soon as I get Nate home

K: I actually love that idea, I'll text her

A: awesome, i'll see you soon

K: see yah

I hang up and continue towards the dorms with a smile on my face.

When I get to the room I quietly open the door knowing that Nate is asleep inside, Kasey waves at me with a smile. I place my bag on the floor and walk over to my mini fridge coming up with a plan to wake up my napping boyfriend. I open the tiny freezer compartment and grabbed one of my ice packs, I look over at Kasey and a look over realization crosses over her face. I tiptoe to my bed where Nate is sleeping on his stomach, I go near his head and gently pull the collar of his t-shirt upwards and swiftly slide the ice pack down his shirt before moving away from him. He yelps and sits up before falling off the bed with a loud 'thump', I laugh crouching over as I slap my knee enjoying his reaction. I gasp when something freezing touches my exposed back, I stand up straight and see Nate smirking, "not so funny anymore" he says, "i'm sorry I needed to wake you up" I tell him innocently, "there are other ways" he explains throwing the ice pack onto my bed, "where's the fun in that though" I say with a smile, he comes up to me and places his hands on my hips, "you are going to regret that" he explains mischievously, "mhmm sure" I reply while looking up at him.

I bring my hand up to his messy hair and run my fingers through it to straighten it out, "was practice good?" I ask, "yeah coach worked us hard to make sure we are at our best for the scouts" he replies, "that's good" I say with a smile, "I hope it's worth it, I'm so sore right now" he tells me, I press my lips to his quickly, "it will definitely be worth it Nate" I add, "I love how positive you are" he says, "I try" I exclaim, "time to go superstar, Kasey is sick of you" I add, "do I have to?" he whines with a pout, "yes Becca is coming over for a girls night" I explain putting my hands on his chest to push him towards the door, "fine, love you" he tells me pressing his lips to mine one last time, "love you too" I say as I finally push him out the door.

>>>><<<<

"Oh my god I can't believe that's how you woke him up" Becca exclaims shocked after telling her how I woke Nate up earlier, I shrug sheepishly, "he is totally going to get you back for that, he takes things like this very seriously" she adds. "I'll worry about it later" I say not too concerned, "enough about this prank war, let's watch some Nicholas Sparks' movies" Kasey says, "sounds great" Becca says with a smile. We spend the night watching movies, eating snacks and painting our nails before falling asleep.