1.9

Allie's POV

A loud knock on the door wakes me up the next morning, "Nate c'mon we have practice" I hear the voice say before the footsteps recede. Nate groans and tightens his grip on me, I laugh, "what are you laughing at?" he asks me, "nothing" I reply while sitting up. The covers slip down as I do so, Nate groans, "killing me beautiful" he tells me, I look down and see that I'm still naked, I squeal and bring the covers up to hide my chest, "no need to hide, I saw everything last night" Nate explains with a smirk as he sits up. I blush at his comment remembering the activities of last night, "I love you" he suddenly exclaims as he watches me, "I love you to Nate" I say, "I really need to go or coach will kick my butt" he replies before kissing my cheek and getting out of the bed not bothered by his nakedness. I stare at my handsome boyfriend as he gets dressed for practice, "I can feel you staring Allie" he tells me, I snap my gaze away from him while biting my lip, "I didn't say that I don't like it" he adds while walking over to me, he leans down and pecks my lips, "have a good practice" I tell him, "will do beautiful" he replies before walking out of the room.

I go back to my dorm when I dressed and have collected all of my belongings from Nate's place. Once I walk into the room I drop everything onto my bed, "where have you been Allie?" Kasey asks coming out of nowhere, "I was with Nate" I reply while blushing, "oh my god, what happened? you're so red" she asks with wide eyes, "nothing" I reply avoiding her eyes, "wait did you guys...." she exclaims, my face gets redder, she squeals making me cringe, "I can't believe my bestie is a virgin no more" she adds coming over to hug me, "it's not a big deal Kase" I explain while in her grasp, "it's a huge deal babe, and especially since it was with one of the hottest players on the hockey and baseball team" she tells me, "how was it?" she adds, "painful at first but then so amazing" I reply, the blush never leaving my cheeks, she hugs me and I hold onto her with a smile on my face. "I hope this doesn't change anything between us" I say into her shoulder, "If that boy does something stupid I will go and beat him up" Kasey tells me, "thanks Kase" I reply and we spend the rest of the morning doing our school work.

***** ***** *****

A few hours later i'm seated at the back of the school library working on a paper when my phone vibrates, I slip it out of my pocket and see that Nate texted me,

N: Where are you beautiful?

A: My usual spot in the library

He doesn't reply to my message so I shrug and go back to my paper, biting my lip in concentration. "BOO!" I jump at the voice and squeal in surprise, I hear laughing so I turn and see my boyfriend laughing, "that was amazing" he tells me, "shut up" I say with a pout as I go back to typing ignoring him. "Aw c'mon Allie, I was just having some fun" he explains to me while putting his hands on my shoulders, "It wasn't fun for me" I respond still not looking at him knowing that if I do i'll forgive him right away. "Please don't do this beautiful" he exclaims, I sigh and turn to face him still sitting in my chair, "I don't like being scared like that" I tell him, "okay, I won't do it again" Nate says with a smile, he leans down and takes my hands in his pulling me up to stand, he wraps his arms around me and pulls me into a hug, I wrap my arms around him and rest my head on his chest enjoying his warmth. "Okay now I really need to finish this paper" I say pulling away from him, "nooooo" he whines with a pout as he looks at me, I smile and gently kiss his lips, he tugs me to him and deepens the kiss lifting me onto the desk where I was working, I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer and his hands hold my waist, he starts kissing down my neck and I come back to reality, "Nate please stop, I actually have to finish this paper it's due tomorrow" I explain while gently nudging him away from me, he groans but lets me go. "I promise when i'm done you can have me all to yourself" I add as I hop off the desk. "I'm holding you to that Allie" he replies with a wink, before kissing the top of my head and disappearing into the stacks to leave.

***** ***** *****

A few hours later I shut my laptop when I finish the last words on my paper. I sigh with satisfaction and rub my temples, I take all the papers and books that crowd the cubby I'm in and stuff everything into my bag. Before I get up I text Nate telling him that I'm done and that he can meet me at my dorm room. I get up and start making my way to the dorms. As I'm walking down the hallway to my room I see Nate sitting against the wall with his attention on his phone. I wolf whistle at my handsome boyfriend and this makes him look up at me, "was that for me? I don't think my girlfriend would be happy" he exclaims with a wink as he stands up, "oh I think she'll make an exception" I reply while walking over to him. He smiles down at me and gently cradles my face in his hands, "I love you" he tells me, "I love you too Nate" I exclaim putting my hand on his. He presses a quick kiss to my lips and I smile when he pulls away, "that never gets old" I say happily before pulling his hand to come into the dorm room with me. We cuddle on my bed as we watch a movie on my laptop, I end up falling asleep before the halfway point of the movie.