1.12

Allie's POV

"I wish this class would go quicker" I say to Kasey as we listen to our professor talking in front of the lecture hall, "ugh yes, i'm so bored" she exclaims holding her head up with her hand. We are finally dismissed and I pack up all my things and me and Kasey walk out of the room, "want to go get a coffee with me before I go to my next class?" I ask her, "I actually can't, I have to do a thing for one of my other classes" she replied, "no worries girl, I guess I'll see you tonight" I add with a smile, "yeah, see you" she tells me before walking away with a wave. I make my way to the coffee shop still planning to grab a drink before class. My phone vibrates when I sit in my seat in class,

N: Have fun in classes Xx

A: Thanks ill try :)

Once I put my phone away the professor starts the class and I get engrossed in the topics he discusses.

When I walk out of the lecture hall Becca and Kasey are talking a few steps away, "hey girls" I say as I walk up to them. "Hey girly, let's go shopping" Kasey tells me before tugging my arm, "okay sure" I reply letting my two friends take me to the parking lot. We play some music on the way to the mall and we sing along at the top of our lungs while laughing. The first store that we enter is filled with casual and cute clothes, I immediately gravitate towards the graphic tees, "how about you get a cute dress?" Becca suggests to me, "I have no where to wear a dress" I reply still moving towards the tees, "Kasey help" Becca says to my roommate, I look between the two of them confused knowing that i'm missing something. "Um, what am I missing?" I ask them, "nothing!" they exclaim simultaneously, "okay sureeee" I reply, "c'mon get a dress Allie, you never know when it'll come in handy" Kasey tells me, "okay if you say so" I exclaim before turning to the dress rack.

A few hours later we leave the mall with bags full of clothes in our hands. "All this clothes makes my wallet hurt" I say to them as we get back into the car, "it'll be worth it" Becca tells me with a smile as she pulls out of the parking lot. "We should have a girls night at the dorm tonight" I exclaim, "I can't, I promised Dylan that we would have a date night" Becca says, "I'm meeting with some people from class to study for a test" Kasey explains, "I'll let it slide this time, but we definitely need to hangout sometime" I tell them, they both nod. When we get outside mine and Kasey's dorm we get out and Becca drives away with a wave, "I'm going to head to the library, but I'll see you later" Kasey tells me, "okay have fun" I say before going into the dorm building.

As I'm walking to the elevator I take out my phone to check if Nate texted me. I see no new notifications so I shrug figuring he's busy and put my phone away before leaving the elevator on my floor. The first thing I notice are the rose petals on the floor making a path, I shrug and make my way to my room, I notice that the petals are going the same direction. The petals stop in front of my door and I tilt my head in confusion, I take out my key and stick it in the lock swiftly unlocking the door and swinging it open. I gasp when I see the fairy lights all around the room being the only source of light, "do you like it?" I hear a deep voice ask, I turn on the spot and see Nate dressed in a nice button up shirt and dark jeans holding a single rose in his hands, I drop my bags and rush over to him throwing my arms around him, "I absolutely love it" I reply as I slightly pull away from the hug to be able to look at him, "happy 2 months" he tells me with a smile, before I can reply he presses his lips to mine while wrapping his arms around my waist.

Once our greetings are finished Nate pulls out a pizza box making me laugh, "this is such a good definition of our relationship" I say while picking up a slice, "I couldn't agree more" he tells me while picking up his own slice. We end up talking about everything and anything happening in our lives, "I still can't believe that it's been two months, it feels like we just met yesterday" I suddenly exclaim while putting my plate to the side, "it's definitely been a fast two months" Nate says while pushing away the pizza box before sliding an arm around me and pulling me onto his lap, my hands automatically go to his shoulders and I weave my fingers into his hair gently while watching his face. He groans while closing his eyes, "I love when you do that" he explains, I laugh at his reaction before placing a gently kiss on his forehead, "I love everything about you" I reply making him open his eyes, he gently runs his fingers up my spine making me lean into him, "I can't begin to explain how much I love you" he tells me before using his free hand to move the fabric of my shirt to kiss my bare shoulder. I bring his head up and press my lips to his, I wrap my arms around his neck as he moves his hands to my hips playing with the hem of my shirt gently. I pull away long enough to get rid of my shirt and glasses and I tug at his shirt wanting it gone as well, he laughs at my eagerness and takes his shirt off adding it to the pile of discarded clothing, he stars planting kisses on my neck. The rest of our night consists of us getting closer than ever once again.