1.12.1 Zombie villain (Yuya Faust)

Cain calmly looks at the bustling streets of Faust city, the center of the Faust country.

After the battle between the Zombies and Haven base, a large city got wiped away from the map, exactly at the center of their country.

They made a new city that humans and Zombies can co-exist with each other and named it Faust city and at the center of the newly, build city is a huge mausoleum.

It became the most important place not only in their country but also in the whole world, many people come to pay respect and gratitude to the unknown and mysterious zombie king that they did not even meet nut still gives them their current peaceful life.

A huge 200-inch tv hanged beside the mausoleum and in this big tv, a handsome man with blood red eyes always appeared on the screen.

"Hello, if the plan is successful then welcome to my land!" The handsome man crossed his legs and leaned on the huge chair. A cold yet inticing smile spread in his beautiful lips, his eyes hold sparkles that make people feel stunned for a minute even after watching it every day, they felt that the sparkles in his eyes hold hope of a better future and that's exactly happened.

The human can't even think that they could live and be happy with the species that cause them a great nightmare and grief, The monsters that should not be born in their peaceful world, The monsters that could only make havoc and chaos are peacefully leaving with them, humans.

"At first I planned to just wipe you all, humans, but.......something or someone makes me realize that you humans and we...'the monster' can live side by side and help with each other even you humans are originally the one who caused this chaos in the world....huh? don't believe it? then explain to me why and where this chaos start? It starts with the human mind, Am I right? Our imagination is a very terrible enemy because it's all starts there."

"I'm a human once and I also feel grief, I understand you, humans is born to this world because they have a role and path to fulfill but! what about us? we are born into this world but we can't find our right path to take, we are new in this world! we know that we shouldn't be born but what can we do? we are confused! angry! we saw that this world is peaceful so we can only take the role as your sole enemy! violence is the only way to our existence true in this world!." The handsome man's red eyes turn bright red and his smile banishes, replace with a mocking sneer.

"We really hate humans after they make us suffer and make us like this. Did you know? the first zombie that is born into this world is an innocent young boy? he has so many dreams that he wants to fulfill and a great path is waiting for him but! his beloved father sold him for a million. the boy suffers so much from the hands of the scientist before dying and only to wake up again as the very first zombie." The humans could only cover their mouth in shock after hearing this.

"Humans! you should feel very grateful to that 'man' if not because of him......we would not co-exist in this world. That's all!" The handsome man closed his eyes and finally relaxing his rigid body on the chair but not even a minute passed he open his eyes, the sparkles came back again and a huge grin slowly etched in his lips.

"Wait! Hey! you! black sorcerer....I mean Cain Leigh, thank you!" The huge screen turns black before replying the same video again.

The huge mausoleum encircled with an invisible force, only the original member that Yuya protected with his power has the ability to enter that invisible force.

A man stands in front of the mausoleum, his eyes greedily staring the video.

Cain and the rest decided to build up a mausoleum in the center of the invisible force for him, their friend and king.

Cain reaches up to touch the invisible force but his hand just pass over, sometimes, he wishes that he can also touch the invisible wall like how an outsider can touch it. he wishes to touch the only thing that Yuya left in this world, maybe....he would feel even a bit of his beloved presence to heal his lonely heart for a moment.

______________________________________________

Hiya!!! people! long time no update! how are you?

did you miss Yuya?

Thank you for waiting!