1.11: Zombie villain (Yuya Faust)

The other side of the Haven base is the home of the elites, nobles, politicians, militia and wealthy people, they live in luxurious life inside the safe and beautiful side of heaven base with no worries of violence and crimes in their homes.

"Let's go" Yuya calmed down his emotions and walk to the direction that would truly free Yuya Faust soul and finally rest in peace.

Cain and the rest look at the lonely back of Yuya, their leader, and friend. They stood still for a minute then took their first step besides Yuya, accompanying him to his lonely path.

Later, in the history of humankind Yuya Faust and with his companions that accompany him to the uncertain path that he took, ended the doomsday that gave people countless nightmares and terrors

the king of Zombies with Cain Leigh the leader of the thunder base make the first peace compact between Zombies and humans, the first peace compact succeed and finally, the humans accept the new species and live in harmony.

Yuya Faust and Cain Leigh history passed on the new generations after new generations, respecting and giving them gratitude from the bottom of their heart from giving their peaceful world with no terrifying monster that hunts humans and wars that broke from time to time between humans.

Yuya stopped in his tracks when he saw the people waiting on the big house, he finally reached his destination after battling his way with countless army and powerful power users that blocked his path.

"Yuya....my beloved son..." A frail woman slowly approaches the expressionless handsome man, his whole body soaked with blood, his cold red eyes crying with bloody tears.

"Son...what happened to you?" The frail woman reached to touch his face.

Yuya looks at the crying woman, his emotion strangely calm after seeing his beloved family and friends that betrayed him but his eyes that was crying with bloody tears speaks to the true emotions that he was feeling right now. He is grieving, he finally saw the beloved ones that betrayed him and happy because he can finally be free with his grievances and rest his furious heart.

"........Why?" He steps back to avoid the woman's hands.

"I...I..i don't know...i'm s-sorry...son..forgive me..." The frail woman sobbed, she looks sadly at Yuya.

"Son..." A haggard man hugs the woman and pleadingly look at him.

Cain wipes his tears and reassuringly and tenderly look at him with his usually cold eyes.

"No matter what...we're here for you...your not alone." Yuya blinks his eyes at his gentle words that seem to hold his hanging hearts. He wants to know why his parents betrayed him but he knew that the answer he expects from his parents will not happen.

"Mhhmmm...ah!" Ahhh how careless....forgetting the demon that takes away his beloved ones. Yuya looks down and saw his bleeding chest, a black sword stabbed him from the back.

[Host!! wahhh!! I-I'm sorry!! I didn't feel his presence!! The power of his space seems to be abnormal...] 01 panics.

Cain waves his hand and a violet thunder furiously attack Shan but he instantly teleports inside his space.

"Hah..hah..Why?!! I took all your people and smashed you till you become nothing but a corpse!!! Why?! why there's still someone beside you?.....and friends that protects you?...Hah..hah..Hateful!!" Shan pants from his screaming, his eyes turn black and his whole body seeping out extreme killing intent.

"that's should be all mine!! I'm the protagonist of this book!! I'm a transmigrated person that will conquer this world!! but...but...why my plans is not happening? This is my story... I should be a powerful man with countless handsome men beside me and loyal friends that protects me...Why?.....WHY?!!!!" Shan's face turns sinister and a black horn pop out from his forehead, big black bat wings unfurled from his back. A strange power surge from his whole body.

"Power...hahahhaha"

"cough...C-cain..." Yuya cough blood, his eyes turning blurry. His core, the red crystal slowly crumbling inside of his chest.

"Yuya/Boss!!"

Cain hugged Yuya, his eyes red with anger.

"Kill them!" Cain said coldly, several sparks of thunder struck the people of Haven base.

The haggard man and frail woman's body got bitten and toyed with the furious monster. Cade fights with Glen and Micheal but with his power he instantly loses and died, he looks at Yuya's direction before slowly closing his eyes, his lips strangely happily smile.

"I am sorry...we're sorry...please be okay and have a happy life with them" Cade murmured then his heart stop beating from his chest.

Boom!!

A large black sphere appeared in front of them and a demonic form stood from the center. His wing fully stretches, covering his form.

"Hhahahaha....I will all kill you!!"

Yuya wobbly stand up and shove Cain away from him.

"Hey....Cain who does strange black magic....I'm happy that I met you...promise me...the peace compact that we made...make it successful and end this doomsday... I want my new family to have a home in this chaotic world...cough..." Yuya smile and carefully look one by one at his friends and new family then tiptoed to give a peck at Cain's cheeks.

"Yuya...what are going to do?" Cain tried to hug him again but an invisible gravity holds him from moving. He's having a bad feeling about this.

Micheal and the rest also tried to move but an invisible hold them like Cain holds him from moving even an inch.

"waahh...Boss..this is boss psychic power!!" Leon worriedly looks at Yuya. His core is already crumbling and with him using this kind of strong power will make his core turn to dust the dying from overusing it.

"Mimi...here..this is the second one that I will give you a red crystal. Something is telling me that you.. cough..need this.." Yuya wiped the big man's tears and shove a red crystal to his mouth before turning back from them and dash his way at the demonic form of Shan who's preparing to throw a black sphere that was sending sparks everywhere, he meets it with his own combined blue fire and ice.

"No!! Yuya!!"

Cain kneeled from the bloodied soil, his eyes continuously crying from the sight in front of him.

Everything is gone, the tall buildings, the trees, the corpse that littered everywhere is gone, only leaving Cain and the rest. A huge circle marked the soil that they're stepping in. Yuya makes an invisible shield before making his core to destruct, protecting them.  

"Yuya...." Cain sobbed and closed his eyes. He want's to stay beside Yuya and die but the promise between them....he still wants to fulfill it before following his Yuya.

_____________________________________

Ahem...as you can see...i'm not good at fighting scenes.

hahaha hello guys?

so....any violent reaction to the ending? ✌✌😅😅