1.1 Zombie Villain (extra)

Ah! ah! ah! Hello my Lovelies!! (*giggle *giggle) Guess who's this guys!

Inside a room there's this little monkey who's looking at a little but extremely precious red and white Crystal.

Exactly his boss memory crystal (white) and a Crystal of the oldest and strongest evolved tree in the world (red).

"Boss...." He knew his boss is gone for a month for no reasons at all but now he knew....his boss traveled and fight his way to the most dangerous forest in the world for the crystal in his hand.

A single tear slid down to the little monkey's face, his face slowly scrunch up to a sobbing motion but he sigh to stop, he can't afford to break down right now because he knew that the man who hold the most powerful position in this world needs him. he need him to stop any crazy idea brewing in his mind, crazy idea that will only end up in one thing, his death.he personally saw how the man become crazed after his boss died that day, the handsome man stood at the same place his boss last seen for an hour, just standing there like a statue, his eyes have a far away look at them, it's like......he's processing that the man he loved is dead but he can't accept the idea that he's already dead. he remembered, he remember that he slowly approach the man but he suddenly scream his boss name with pure agony and sadness, that handsome and strong man slowly crumbled in his knees, his face contorted in pain as if he was being tortured till he give up being alive, suddenly a thunder strike the place beside the man, again and again the thunder strike near that broken man but not single thunder touch even a hair of that man because he know that he can't die yet, he can't die yet because his boss people needed him, he can't die yet because his boss dreams is yet to be achieve, he knew that his the only one who can't do it but.....what about him? that man needed his reason to go on, to live, to achieve that dream but that reason is not here anymore. how can he step further without him? 

Michael looked at white crystal intensely before standing up and walking to the door, his little feet dragging him to the most dangerous room in the building.

Michael look at the door before opening it and slowly walk at the center of the room. He look at white crystal one more time before lifting it and presenting it at the man in front of him who's looking at the paper in front of him, siting in a beautiful chair and leaning in a huge elegant desk.

"Cain Leigh, it's seems the boss want me to give this to you."

.

.

.

.

Bang!

The man suddenly sit up from his chair causing it to loose balance and knock it to the floor.

"What...? Who?" That man who controls the whole world is standing in front of him like a stupid human who can't control their emotion well, that man who is respect and revered is opening and closing his mouth like a fish.

"I said bo- !!" The little monkey look at the man kneeling in front of him, his face already have a river of tears, his trembling hands slowly read at the little monkeys outreach hand that holds the crystal, the man slowly take the crystal with trembling hands then bringing it to his heart. A little sob left his mouth that turn to a full blown sobbing while gripping the crystal tightly.

"Yuya....Yuya....Yuya....Yuya..." The man called his boss name again and again. slowly breaking down again for the second time in front of him.

A evolve Zombie's memory crystal is very important, that crystal is the one who's maintaining their human mind without it they're just a mindless zombie who eats human, without it you will slowly loss your memory, memory of your love ones, memory of your friend and memory of your comrade. 

His boss take his memory crystal at that final moment, to give this man a purpose to live. With that the man can see his boss memory every time he want.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay.....One more extra on the way before next arc.

I plan to have only one extra chap but nah....

Feel my presence people!!! ( idk why I'm laughing while writing that line....)

My baby(laptop) is still in the shop but so I'm fired up to continue my story's this days and finally i can't stop it anymore and write this short chap.

Hahahahahahahah..haha.ha..ha......ha...really...i don't know why I'm laughing....