1.2 : Zombie villain (Yuya Faust)

This is already edited.

Edited by: vini_ali

Thank you! (。>﹏<。) 

Please support his book "A Herald's Heir" if you have time. ᶘᵒᴥᵒᶅ 

__________________________

There were countless experiment containers lined up inside the room, inside the containers many monsters and deformed zombies floated in some kind of fluid.

Shion walks to one of the containers and looks at the body inside it. He curiously knocks the container to test if he could wake up the four-armed male zombie, it had a bigger body compared to normal humans or zombies. He's a zombie now and he was a powerful one at that, so he wasn't scared of the zombies and if he's going to build his own home and take revenge, zombies are the only ones that can accompany him because of his identity as a zombie.

Knock.

Knock

After Shion knocked on the glass container, The zombie inside moved a little and opened his glowing red eyes and laid one palm on the glass. Shion gazed in wonder at the zombie.

"Hey........... can you hear me?" Shion asks, but the zombie only looks at Shion silently.

Getting no response Shion looks around the room. He found that at the center of the room there was a very big computer that kept blinking. He walked to the computer and looked at the mechanism.

There!

His eyes shine when he saw the glaring red button at the center and pressed the button. A transparent screen with many circles, numbers and letters appeared in front of him.

He looks at it and then looks at a container close to him. The right part of the container has a similar number and letter to the one shown in the screen.

"b1......g5.....q7.. this should be the key to release them.........Then let's press it!" Shion couldn't hide his mirth and laughed while pressing all the screen buttons., He can already imagine what will happen if the experiments escape from the containers, the scientists will be distressed and the people will panic. This is the first step of his revenge, the scientists that toyed with his body will be the first to taste his revenge.

Shion looked at the screen and a huge grin spread on his handsome face. The circle buttons turned from green to red and a blaring sound echoed throughout the whole laboratory.

Beep!

Beep!

beep!

Beep!

Continuous beeping can be heard in the large room, the fluid inside the containers drained before they opened one by one.

"Warning! Warning! The experiments are released, the situation is dangerous!"

"Warning! Warning! The personnel inside should be evacuated in 30 seconds before the system shut downs the whole laboratory!"

"30.....29.....28....."

The mechanical voice issued warnings in succession throughout the whole laboratory.

Shion's previous life revolved around his room but that does not mean that he was naive and didn't know how to fight. He knew and wanted to do many things but his circumstances held him from doing anything other than to lay around on his bed with his computer as his only companion.

"Arrrgggg.....rawrrrr!!!" The monsters and zombies wandered around the room after being released. The warning sound and blinking red light continued to issue warning around them.

Shion walked to the door while grinning. Oh, he had so much fun pressing those buttons.

"Wait......." A raspy voice suddenly said from the group of experiments.

Shion turned back to the direction of the voice. He saw the same zombie that he tried to talk earlier to. He was slightly shocked, he didn't think that there were other zombies like him who had retained normal thinking and he didn't think that the zombie that he tried to talk to really understood him. *was he concealing the fact that he can think like a human?* if not he should have his own room like me.

"What?" He said calmly in front of the group. If an ordinary person was put in his place right now, they will probably faint or panic but Shion learned to mask his emotions for each and every situation in his previous life because he couldn't let his emotions control his body as his fragile body couldn't have handled it.

"We....we would like to follow you.....your not human, right? your just like us, a victim of this torture. I can faintly smell the chemical inside your body and......your strong." The four-armed zombie walked to the front of the group.

"Rawwrrr.........w-we.....li...ke....to...fo-follow...you" A zombie with a spiked back also walked to the front and talked while stuttering. *OH! another one!*

"I.....I don't know how to lead, alright? you should form your own group, I have an important matter to work on. Good bye." Only zombies can accompany him but he did not say that he wants to lead them. He's a selfish person. he can't accept others depending on him.

"Wait!.......Will not trouble you......just allow us to follow you and you can order us. You don't have to lead us." The four-armed zombie's loud voice and words stop Shion in his steps.

"Why are you insisting on coming with me?" He frowned. He did not know why they were insisting to follow him. He's nothing special, he was just slightly strong than them.

"I'm a special soldier....... and i trust my instincts that have saved me countless times in the past and my instincts are telling me to follow you no matter what or I will regret it." The four-armed zombie steps a little closer to Shion.

Shion opened his mouth to talk but the sudden sound of a blast stopped him.

BOOM!!

The nearby wall crumbled.

"Line up! There's a hundred Zombies ahead! Be careful!" A booming voice of a man echoed from the direction of the crumbled wall.

_______________________________________________________

Experiment container

The transparent screen that the MC played (≧▽≦) but with a green circle like buttons in it