1.9: Zombie villain (Yuya Faust)

Yuya hide again and called 01.

{Author: Go Yuya! hide from the ML, this girl don't want to hand over you to Cain 😝😝😝}

"01!" 

[Do you need something host?] 01 cheerful voice resounded in Yuya's head.

"What kind of thing is flirting?!" Yuya anxiously ask. his ear still flaming because of the experience awhile ago.

[Ah? Flirting?] 01 ask back. 

"Yes! flirting....tha-that's kind of scene!" Yuya blushed.

[What scene?]

"Ahhmm....putting my..hair in my ear!! it's black magic right?! that man put a curse on me!! my is heart beating so fast right now!! this is the sign of the curse 01, what i am gonna do!!" Yuya held his fast beating heart.

[ahh....pfftt!!!  Host it's not a curse.] 01 tried to hold his laughter.

[Host, flirting is-] 01 tried to expalian but someone called his adorable host.

Cain look at the hiding Yuya.

"what are looking at, human?" Michael move his body to hide Yuya better.

"Oh?! Mimi long time no see!!" Glen walk in front of Micheal, trying to divert his attention from his boss.

"My name is not Mimi" Micheal cracked his hands and glowered at Glen.

"Awww...such a cute name, it's totally suit you." Glen adored this strong but fragile man in front him. He heard his story in one of the chatter box member of Yuya's circle. knowing full the story behind this strong and protective man in which Micheal got a wind of and beat the chatter box guy.

Glen tiptoed and held both sides of Micheal face and bring it down, his forehead touching Micheal's forehead.

Micheal, to stunned at the happening, just stand up in that pose.

The audience at the side stood rigidly in their place.

Thunder base people "..............." We did not know that this two man have this kind of deadly abilities. Sorry....we didn't know those two shameless man.

Monsters and Zombies "............" Those two shameless man trying to steal their Boss and friend!! Kill!!

Cain walk to Yuya, seeing the man dazedly looking ahead of him. Cain frown, he got a feeling that someone or something is snatching his place to explain something important that.

"Yuya." Cain touched Yuya's shoulder, bringing Yuya out of his daze.

[Ah! Ah! Host! who's this man? he looks like he want's to murder me! it's true! i got cold sweat when the man look at you! Host believe me!] 01 hastily explain when Yuya gave him a deadpan look.

"You should know him. your a system, your the one giving the information."

[Bu-but host! this man never appeared in the timeline of Yuya's life!!] 01 let out a crocodile tears, feeling aggrieve.

"Ah? so useless. Only knowing some insignificant character (Shan and cade)" Yuya said with sarcasm laced in his tone.

[Host! just wait for a minute! this system will give answer!] 

Yuya stared at the cold face of Cain.

"Don't touch me!" Yuya scream when he saw the man's hand reaching him and hide in the back of Leon in a flash.

"Put your curse called 'flirting' away before you can stand close to me!" Yuya put the flirting in the category of black magic when he can't get his explanation about this weird word called flirting.

Cain's face is full of black lines but still amused in the innocent zombie king.

"It's not curse."

"I said, it's bad to lie. when you do the that weird flirting thing i got weird reaction! it's definitely the curse taking effect!" This world have Zombies and super powers it's not impossible to have magic in this world!

"Boss i didn't know that you learned Black magic...pfftt!! ha-ahem!" The red hair lesly cough to cover her laugh that slipped in her mouth.

"You!!" Micheal pulled Glen's collar and pull him face to face, while the man's feet is in the air because of Micheal's large and tall body.

"You? My name is Glen, babe" Glen placed his hands again in both side of Micheal face and pull him to kiss his forehead this time, not minding the deformed face of Micheal resembling a monkey.

{Author: i love this pair, don't worry Glen i will give Micheal a 'better' body *wiggle eyebrows suggestively*}

"Quite a heavy taste there, Glen...pfftt!! hahahaha this day is the best day of my life! so much fun!" Lesly finally laugh till her eyes teared from laughing.

"Ahem! I will lead you to our warehouse for you to personally pick your what kind of guns that you want" Leon ruthlessly poke the harmonious atmosphere. 

"Right! it's time finish this business" Yuya leave Leon back and seriously stand in front of the Thunder base people and tried to give a intimidating aura but the thunder base will not be deceived for a second time. This cute zombie king still want to deceive people?

_____________________________________

Ah! ah! another chapter!! 

What do you think about GlenxMicheal pair?