2.4: Vigilante Villain (Wyth Lincoln)

Wyth and Helios stares at each other with assessing eyes.

Haze eyes twinkled as the powerful figures around him tense up as they saw his friend.

He almost forgot, he did not need any help of these people because he now have loyal and powerful friends beside him.

"He's Wyth Lincoln." Haze pipes up, cutting the intense stare battle of the two.

"Wyth Lincoln? The one you said who broke your family?" The said with displeased tone.

"Oh? It's my honor to know that Helios McKnight knows this peasant." Wyth smiled, full teeth, like a dog barring his sharp teeth.

Helios McKnight, A royal of a secluded ancient tribe. A dangerous individual who can kill in a second with nothing but a fast flick of his wrist, a fine warrior, a rich man and a loyal bodyguard of the Protagonist.

Even with the system improving the body of Wyth Lincoln to thee highest of human potential, he is sure that he can't defeat this man in front of him, because he's not a trained warrior like this man who from his childhood ruthlessly killed people with much accuracy that the master assassin will be put to shame, he was train as a killer and a protector.

You would ask, who can critically wounded this terrifying warrior? The only answer is his beloved fiance who he love with all he got. A people of his uncle who have ambition of ruling their tribe but Helios McKnight is the only who can ruled it and no one else.

The air stilled, suffocating aura envelope the group, before anyone can even blink, two shadows clash to each other.

Wyth leg raised up as he kick Helios head, his hand still leisurely in his pocket. Helios caught his leg and firmly holds it before twisting it, Wyth also twisted his body to match its movement before back flipping and rushing again to land a continues punch this time.

When the two separated again, Wyth's lips is already bleeding but Helios still stand there with indifferent look, not even a single hair is out of place.

The group looks at the two with shock expression, not even a minute pass but the fight is already concluded, Helios is the winner.

He knows that he will be defeated but he can't accept it. This is his first time to lose! His life as shion, Yuya or even as Wyth never get stain with the word defeated.

Wyth pulled out a white handkerchief and wiped the blood in his lips.

[Host?! What happened? Why is your lips bleeding??]

"Nothing, just a little spar"

[Spar? To who? Your body is already improved, you can even be called super soldier! Who can injure you?]

"Helios McKnight"

[What? Helios McKnight?]

"Son?! are you hurt? Let's go to the hospital!" Gabby also pulled out a handkerchief and wipe the cold sweat in Wyth's forehead.

"I want to go home, Pa." Wyth sigh, he still need go train his body and have a real battle experience.

Gabby went livid and pulled out a gun, pointing it to Helios, "you! How dare you!" He is angry that someone just injured his baby in front of him! But also angry that he can't even so anything!! Only a second pass and the two already finish their fight. He never knew that his baby is so strong to the point of shocking him.

"I'm sorry master we didn't protect you! Please punish us after killing that man!" The two bodyguard also pose a fighting stance beside Gabby.

Laughing, Wyth threw his handkerchief aside and tapped his Pa's shoulder. "I'm fine, you can't wound him even if three of you fight him together."

"Let's go home Pa."

Gabby gritted his teeth in hate." Hmmp! I will kill you the next time I saw you!" He tucked his gun at his waist and hugged his tired baby. His baby still need to have a full body check and his baby is right, that boy is too strong for him to fight right now. He just need to do a background check and eliminate that vermin once and for all.

"I'm sorry about this." Charles walked beside Wyth, he kissed his forehead and smiled. "It's getting late, you should go home and rest."

Gabby pushed him away and gently wipe Wyth forehead with a white handkerchief "Dont spread your germs to my son."

"We're going home, bye....Daddy" Wyth tugs his Pa's hand, stopping him from bringing out his gun and points it again at Charles.

Sitting inside the car, Wyth tiredly close his eyes.

Gabby grab his shoulder and gently put his head in his shoulder." Sleep"

-----

Charles followed his gaze at the back of Wyth until he can't see even the shadow. He instantly hardened his gaze and look back at Haze and the young man beside him. "Haze, What is the meaning of this??"

"Dad....I...I.."Haze stuttered, his blank mind can't form a words because of the scary look his Dad is giving at him.

" Charles it's obvious, your child is having the teenage rebellion." Yin said in amusement but his eyes coldly look at Haze.

Haze look down, his shoulder sagging in defeat. He made it! He made his beloved father hate and be disappointed of him but he can't blame Helios because he's just worried about him being bellied.

The silent Helios Mcknight suddenly toppled over, gripping his chest tightly with a furrowed eyebrows.

--------------------------------

Oh my God!! Yass who's the boss?!!! I updated two books!! 😂😈 this lazy ass finally write a chapter for you guys!

Small corner

Shion: I hate you in this arc

ML:..... I'm sorry T_T