1.5 : Zombie villain (Yuya Faust)

Chapter Already edited 😊😁

Editor: vini_ali 

Thanks! 👊👌

_______________________

The gate opened and the five men enter. Monsters and zombies form a lines in edge of the road looking at the five men with curiosity and alert. A small monster monkey walk at the center of the road, blocking them.

"What is your business here?" The monkey said in fluent human language. Shion just alerted the gate guard that they will have visitor but many resident of the base did not know it. The small monkey's rank in the base is high and he's one of the protective type monster.He had his entire family killed by the scientists, who then turned him into a experiment subject. Because of this, he's really protective to his current family.

The five men look at the small monkey and a long silence surround them until a small chuckles broke it.

"Pfffttt!!!......" A man with a scar running from his eye brow to his lips covered his mouth and tried to not laugh at the small guy.

"Glen" A cold voice stop Glen's from his fun.

The small monkey saw the man laugh and got angry.

"Rawwrrr!!!!" The monkey beats his chest and a shocking transformation showed in front of the five men. The monkey's body grew at fast rate. A human head features with a big muscled body of a monkey appeared. the small monkey is gone replaced with the very furious big human monkey.

{A/n : remember the one that blasted the gate?}

The monsters also begun an uproar, agitated by the scene.

"Don't move, stand by" The leading man stand straight, unfazed by the uproar that was happening in front of him. The four men in his back also straighten their backs and look at the monster with alertness.

The monsters circled the five men, snapping and growling at them.

"What.is.your.business.here?"The human monkey asked in a hoarse and serious voice daring them to tell lies and once he heard even a slight lie, hell will break loose.

"We're here to meet your boss" The man said.

"Boss Yuya? are you kidding me?" The monkey man grab the man's collar and pull him to his face. He won't easily believe the mans word because he knows if there is someone that will enter their base a protector like him will be inform about the situation but he did not receive anything about a humans having a meeting with their boss.

"No" The man pull the monkey mans hand from his collar and pat it to remove the creases.

The monkey man was infuriated by lack of response from the man and lift his hand to pull the man again but a voice stop his action.

"Mimi" Shion's calm voice can be heard in the back of the crowd. The monster make a way and Shion with Leon walk in front of the five men and the monkey man.

"Boss....." The monkey man mimi return from his little form hop in shion's shoulder.

Shion look at the men, meeting the eyes of the man in the middle. Shion froze from the magical color of his eyes and his intense gaze that can make any people freeze with awe and fear seizing their body. The mans have a beautiful heterochromic eyes with the right one is ice blue eyes and the left one is a glowing violet. it left shion breathless with the same stunned Leon in his back.

The man also look at the handsome man that appeared in front of him. He know that from the man carried his aura of a leader that he is the infamous zombie emperor that the people from all over the world request to kill on sight. He was surprise to see a handsome face of the zombie emperor and not the typical gray cracked skin and a blood shot eyes of the zombie. He lift his hand to offer a shake hand at shion.