1.7: Zombie villain (Yuya Faust)

Ahhh!! finally updated this!!

hahaha enjoy your chapter!! 😇😇

" 3 small size tier 3 red crystal per gun?.....Plus a help? Why do you think that i need your help?" Yuya lifted his right eyebrow from the confident man opposite him.

Red crystal have 3 size that have 3 tier, small, medium and large. Obviously, a 3 small size tier 3 red crystal is enough price to negotiate but the man surprisingly said that he will help Yuya in fighting the Haven base.

"Helping you is not included in the prize. I'm willing to help you"Cain seriously declared. He wants to be as close as possible to the man and by helping him is the only choice he have because he can't always come here by the name of 'negotiating'. The whole world knows about the incoming war between the Haven base and the Zombie. The Haven base begun recruiting and asking for help, building there own army to fight the zombies. He wanted to know about this mysterious zombie king better.

"Do you understand what you are saying? I'm a zombie and your a human. Ok.....lets just say that you are willing to help me but, is your people willing to help me?" Yuya smirk, showing his razor sharp teeth. A zombie like Yuya who evolve to a higher level have two kinds of teeth. a teeth so sharp for his true identity as a zombie and a normal teeth for the human appearance that he retain after evolving.

"Ye-" Cain words got cut when a pale hand with long and sharp nails clasp in his neck, loose enough just for him to breath. Cain look at the man kneeling in the desk with his bowed head and hand that was stretch in his neck.

"Lying is bad" Yuya pinned Cain in his chair.

"I'm not lying" Cain calmly said.

"Boss..." Leon tried to calm down Yuya.

"There's no people in this world who will help monster....our fate is to be dammed by the humans populations." Yuya lift his head, his red eyes glowing brightly from his intense emotion.

Yuya tried to calm down himself but the souls residual emotion in this body made him angry to the humans. 

They're Liars!!

You can't trust them!!

Human is deceptive!!

Hypocrite!!

Sob* they've hurt me!!

I trusted them!!

they've torture me with endless pains!!

Yuya closed his eyes from the intense emotion, his body turn rigid. his hand tighten around Cain's neck and scratched it a little bit by his sharp nails, oozing bit of blood. A scratch of a zombie is not that deadly, it can be healed and disinfect but the bite of the zombie can turn you in a minutes because zombies teeth have the deadly virus.

Cain look at the sad red eyes, not minding the scratch in his neck.

Yuya suddenly pulled his hand from Cain neck and covered his nose.

"Wha-what? what that's scent? yo-you!! what are you?!" Yuya's emotion shift from angry the being flushed by the alluring scent wafting in the closed room. His body heating by the enticing scent, his head becoming dizzy by the sweetness of it. A zombie evolve like him have a huge restrain over flesh and not be entice by it but the scent of the enticing blood in front of him made him flush with want.

"You...so many weird things around you!! your dangerous!!" Yuya jumped down from the desk and hurriedly walk out from the door, closing it with a bang.

Leon sniff the air but he can't find any abnormal scent except the normal scent of human blood. He frown and while following his flustered boss.

"Ah? What happen to boss? should we kill them? daring to try something to our boss!" The little monkey mimi transform his body, and slapped his chest.

Leon looked at the people and monster outside the room, waiting.

"No...i don't what happened...sorry..boss suddenly become flustered after he smelled blood.." Leon scratched his head, this is something new for them. Yuya is the one who has the biggest restrain over blood and flesh and this a little bit of blood is supposed to have no effect to them specially Yuya.

"Blood!!!" The men stood up and hurriedly enter the conference room.

Cain dazedly sat in the chair while caressing his wound in the neck. A flash of idea suddenly flash in his mind, making him smirk devilishly. 

"Blood?" Cain stood up and walk at the door.

Bang!

"Boss!!"

"What happened!!"

"To You!!"

The rowdy men surround Cain. 

"Nothing." Cain turn to his cold self.

"Boss, let me heal you" The only calm man in the four men calmly suggest to heal Cain.

______________________

this author is using her free time to the fullest 😂😂😂

Thank you for supporting this book even though Author rarely update this.