[15] Kissed Twice

A/N: Thank you so so much for all of you who voted or commented. It means so much to me! <3 <3 <3

 [15] Kissed Twice

"Massie and Sebastian sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love then comes—"

"Jordan!" Massie smacked his head with her manicured right hand.

Having returned home Saturday from the The Cult's estate with more time than she cared to spare, she decided to distract herself with activities she usual went to the salon to do. One of them being her nails. Secretly, she did them because she imagined herself and Sebastian holding hands in the near future. Why not get ready for the role of the gorgeous girlfriend now?

Jordan snickered at her annoyance, and replied with something he knew would get her even more worked up. "I hope you know Sebastian's aware of your goggling yesterday, and its not because Noah opened his mouth to the entire family during dinner."

Massie's eyes widened like saucers. "No. Way. In front of everyone?!" Massie covered her face with her hands, mortified. Ugh! Noah and his big mouth, now the entire family probably thought she was crazy for Sebastian, which now that she thought about it was not far from the truth, but still!

Jordan pat her shoulder for comfort. "Don't worry, everyone thought it was adorable. Especially Mia, she was really happy. Needless to say she really likes you."

Massie found it in herself to give a slight smile despite everything. Nevertheless, she doubted she could ever step a foot into that house anytime soon. She hoped they were the type of people that forgot things easily. 

"What did Sebastian say," she asked, feeling curious of his response. 

She had already known Sebastian heard every bit of her window encounter by the slight smirk he worn just before she entered the car, but she wondered what he said after hearing Noah's proclamation.

"I know."

Massie rolled her eyes. "A typical Sebastian response. How did I not assume he would say something with two words."

Jordan gave her a kiss on the cheek. "That, my friend, is a good luck kiss. You'll need it if you're going after him," he joked, shaking his head as if to said she was doing mission impossible.

Massie sighed. She knew Sebastian was a tough catch, but she didn't care. No matter what guy stood in her way she always won in the end. "Next time you give me a kiss do it in front of my friends, I want them to be way jealous." Her eyes gleamed as she thought of Emily's look when she saw one of the Cult Boys kiss her.

"Gladly. I almost thought you were going to say Sebastian to make him jealous."

Massie nodded a negative. "That would be way too obvious, and I can't make Sebastian jealous if he doesn't like me yet. All I'd be doing is making myself unavailable. Besides, you can't make a guy jealous with one of his family members, that's just wrong."

"I'm not related to Sebastian, only Noah is—his cousin." Jordan propped his feet over her thighs and leaned back on his chair, smiling with content in his comfortable position. Despite it being Calculus, Mr. Seaman had to depart from school unexpectedly, leaving them with a substitute teacher and no classwork. It was the perfect day to have a free period, seeing as it was Monday.

"Why do you guys all live in a house together? Are your families close friends or something? They all seemed tightly nit when I went." Massie remembered how they all spoke to each other with strong familiarity. Despite them not all being related, they appeared like a family to her.