Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Than's POV

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!" He screamed as the door closed behind me. I simply responded by letting free a deep chuckle.

Although I was laughing at his misfortune of being tied to the bed I was vaguely aware of my own problem. A groan left my mouth as I entered into my room to find my brother standing in the middle of the room with a towel wrapped around his waist tightly. I could see each drop of water as it slid down his back. My hardened member was aching to explode and the sight in front of me was not helping one bit.

Letting the door slam close behind me I walked calmly over to where he was standing, watching me. I tried to act as if his appearance made no difference to me but with him now turned around facing me I couldn't help but stare at his beautiful chest, glistening with water droplets.

Running my hand through my hair then down my face I sighed in frustration. These two would definitely be the death of me. There was no way I'd ever be able to get back to work with both these men teasing and taunting me like this.

"Why don't you have clothes on yet?" I asked staring directly into his eyes.

"I don't know...I just didn't feel like putting on clothes yet." Looking up at me through his wet hair I saw his eyes dance with amusement. The corner of his mouth turned up, forming a smug smirk. "That's not a problem is it?"

Glaring at him I realized that I still was feeling the after effects of what I just did with Hermes. He looked down and then his smirk grew as he noticed my problem. Rolling my eyes at him I walked past Hypnos, jumping and landing on my bed. I refused to look at him because I knew that if I did then my problem would only grow worse.

He threw himself on the bed his face resting on his hands as he stared at me with that stupid smug look on his face. He knew exactly what I wanted to do. I literally felt like I could explode at any moment.

"So how'd it go in there?" Turning on my side I was now face to face with my brother.

"You knew exactly how it went...in the end both of us were pretty much punished." I said letting out a large sigh. He reached over placing a hand on my shoulder as he laid on his side closer to me.

"It's okay, eventually it'll get better."

"Yeah I know. However, until then I'm just going to have to make do with what I got. Two always horny men who don't know how to keep their hands to themselves and do what they're told."

He flinched as I said this, no doubt hoping that I would have forgotten about that and the fact that I still owed him a punishment. I hadn't and he'd find that out real soon.

"Where's Hermes?" he asked desperately trying to change the subject.