Here it is

•Olivia's POV•

"Are you okay? Can we talk?" Hayes asked and then he glanced at cam and nash.

"Oh um yeah sure," i answered and we walked to the bench.

We sat down. "Whats up, hayes?" I asked. "Olivia, im really really sorry about what i said. I was just mad that you were sad. I never meant it. I never will stop loving you. You're an amazing girl and i dont want to lose you," he said. I was in complete shocked. Also, happy. I was happy he felt that way.

"I love you, olivia," he whispered. "I love you too,hayes" i replied and we hugged. We let go after a few seconds and we were staring into each other's eyes.

His gorgeous crystal blue eyes. I smiled and we both leaned in until his soft lips touched mine.

It felt so right. We let go and then got up to walk back to the guys.

"Hey hayes i have to go but ill see you tomorrow," i said. "Aww okay Bye Babe," he responded and i smiled even bigger because he called me babe.

I was a bitch to my mom and i should at least give brandon a chance. What if he is actually really nice?

I climbed through my window and looked at the time,"7:56p.m."

I quickly took off my jacket and rushed downstairs.

My mom and brandon's head lifted and looked at me. "Something wrong, sweetie?" My mom asked. "Mom, im sorry for being so rude earlier. There was just a lot going on in my head and im sorry. I should give brandon a chance," i said.

She smiled and got up and hugged me. "Its okay," she said and then turned around to look at brandon.

He stood up from the couch while whipping his hands on his pants. He walked over to me and stuck his hand out," hello Olivia nice to meet you," he said smiling and i shook his hand while smiling back," nice to meet you, brandon".

After that we were just having fun and laughing together Like a real family. I finally got my happy ending. I have hayes and an okay family.

Or did i? I almost forgot about my dad's "wife"...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thats what im gonna leave it off with

Sorry its short but yeah. Sorry for not ending it sooner love you all and thank you all for reading.

I didn't expect my book to reach 5k+ reads at all. Thats unbelievable. You all are amazing.

I hope you liked the chapter. But thats it.

Okay bye love you all❤️