Chapter ten

•Olivia Pov•

Bzzzzz...bzzzzz.

I wake up with the sound of buzzing in my ear. I grasp my phone and unlock it. I hold it up to my ear," it's too early for anyone to be calling me right now".

"Well, hello to you too," Marisol responds. "Sorry you just woke me up," I say.

"Yeah, it's fine," she replies, "okay, so I need you to come down to the lobby in about twenty minutes. I'm taking you somewhere," she demands. "Where?" I ask. "It's a suprise," she says. "Okay..? Well, I'll see you in a few," I say and then hang up.

I walk over to the bathroom but then I hear a knock at the door. All the guys are asleep so its not them.

Shit. What if its Him? I look through the small hole thing and see a women? She is tall and has bling hair that is tied up into a bun. She is a cop too..

I open the door," hello," the lady says. "Umm..hello?" I respond awkwardly. "I am your mother's friend. Her and I have known eachother since she was living in Virginia. She asked me to watch you. I'm ms.Marisol," she explains. What?

"No, you aren't Ms.Marisol! Someone else is supposed to watch over me. Who are you?" I question. I'm so fucking confused. who is this person?

"What?! No no no. Your mother. She is one of my closet friends! Who is the lady?" She says. Okay shit. Who is who? "If you're the person that was told my mom to take care of me then, who is the other lady?" I ask. "I don't know, sweetie. Let's make a plan. When you see her again I will be there with you. Not next to you but I will be watching from a distance. If she does anything bad I will be there to stop her. I will be armed just incase. Don't sorry," she says.

"Thank you. I'm supposed to see her in a little bit so go down to the lobby. I will send you a message when I get down there," I say. We exchange phone numbers and then she leaves.

So, does that mean she works with him? Lies. Hakaidhenskps.

I quickly get ready and send a message to her saying that I was done and going down now.

"Where are you going?" Nash questions and i turn away from the door to see all the guys standing. "That lady yesterday, she works with him. And so the real person the was told to watch over me was here. I'm gonna go out with the fake and see what she is gonna do but don't worry, the real one is gonna be there the whole time," i explain calmly.

"No," cameron says. "No what?" I ask. "No. You aren't going anywhere. We cant risk you getting hurt," jack j says. "The real one is gonna be there too," I say.

"I don't care, Olivia. You aren't leaving," hayes replies. I flick them all off and walk over to my bed. "Stick your finger down,bitch" taylor hisses. Oh yeah, he pretty much hates me. He treats me as a child and always makes fun of me. Sometimes I just want to shove a pole up his ass.

"Taylor, shut the fuck up. That's my girlfriend you're talking too," hayes snaps at him and I smile. "Really? What are you gonna do? Bite me?" He teases. "STOP. Both of you!" nash barks.

Taylor is such an ass. I swear one day he is going to be missing most of his limbs and it may or may not be because of me.

"I hate you so much," I say glaring at taylor. "Good, because I hate you too," he smiles.

Someone knocks on the door. All our heads turn towards the door. Jack g walks over there and opens it. "Hey, is Olivia here? She was supposed to meet me in the lobby ten minutes ago," she says.

All the guys move out of the way so I can see her face," get the fuck out. I know who you are. Ms.Marisol? Fucking fake. Tell my "dad" he can go suck a dick bc he isn't a man," I say. She stands there stunned.

Her lips curl into a smile. "I don't know what you're talking about. I would never!" She lies.

"Don't try to lie," nash responds. "Okay so what? I am working for your dad. Actually I'm his wife," she smiles. "But, you will come home. Dead or alive," she warns and then runs off.

Dead or alive? Dead? Wife? She-she's my step mom? Fuck no. She can go suck a fucking deformed dick too.

Why was I given this life? Can I just be dead?

No? Ugh fine. I'll just have to stay strong and NOT run away from my problems like last time.

BZZZ..BZZZ.

I look down at my phone.

"628 258 0283: so, you found out about my wife. Don't worry; you will come home. Your little boyfriend and gang cant protect you forever, darling:)"

Shit..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Probably SOOO many typos but I'm rushing. Sorry ily.

Ugh this story is getting boring. Does anyone want to like co-own this account and like write this?

Idek. I just don't like the story. But I cant abandon this. I will keep going..for all of you.

Ily and thanks for reading. Sorry I was busy so I couldn't update.

Okay comment, vote, and share:)