This is what i had last

This is what i had before i stopped im sorry about this. I guess you'll just have to make up an ending? Idk im sorry but here was chapter fifteen.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Olivia's Pov•

"Sweetie, C'mon i just finished making dinner and its extra special today!" She said standing near my door.

"Im not hungry and the only reason you want me to eat with you today is because you want me to meet that dick you're dating," i snapped at her.

"Olivia!" She yelled angrily. "You go come out now and eat dinner with us! And dont call him that!" She demanded.

"You give me my food and let me eat here or i come out there and make sure he doesnt ever want to come back," i threatened and she got even more mad.

She took a breath and then smiled. "Fine," she responded and walked downstairs to get my food.

A week has gone by and most things changed. My appearance changed. I didn't care what people thought of me so i threw out everything that is girly and colorful.

My mom walked in and set the food on my desk. "Oh and don't bother me at all tonight," i smile.

"Okay sweetie just eat," she said. i could tell that she was pissed. Thats what i liked to do. Make people mad and angry.

She walked out the room and i quickly get up and lock the door. I grabbed my jacket and threw away the food.

I told her i wasn't hungry. I pushed open my window and climbed out. Im not running away i just wanted to get out of the house right now. I knew my mom wouldn't let me out right now so why mot sneak out?

I jumped down and landed on some sticks making a cracking noise.

I started to walk which made more sticks break and creat a crack noise.

I stepped out into the moon's light. "Olivia?" I heard a voice behind me.

I turned around and saw them. Hayes, nash, and cam.

I couldnt say anything. All the memories i had with them. They were like brothers to me.

Except for hayes of course. He acted like a protective boyfriend. I was speechless to see them. The last time i talked to cam was when my dad died.

"Olivia!" Hayes shouted and walked over to me. I didnt run or walk away. I didnt even move away from him. I just stood there letting him hug me.

But what i did next was surprising. I found myself hugging back.

I squeezed tightly. He tried letting go of me but i didnt budge. i havent hugged hayes in a while and i missed it badly.

I still couldn't say anything. i couldn't find the right words to use. Sorry? I missed you? Hello? I hate you? I love you? I dont know.

"Are you okay? Can we talk?" Hayes asked and then he glanced at cam and nash.