Chapter seven

•Olivia Pov•

"I would get you out, but I don't know how and I'm afraid. I'm afraid of Sydney. I-i-" she says.

"You what?" I ask. "I-i killed someone. I bullied her so much she left. For the past year I have been trying to change my self. I want to be a better person. She has that on me. If I help you leave then thats it for me. I go to jail," she responds.

"So, whats gonna happen with me?" I question nervously. "I honestly dont know. She is a bitch. She won't stop at anything. She'll hurt you for taking Hayes again," she answers.

"I might never see my mom and hayes and everyone i love again. I might die here alone. No one will know," I say staring at the floor.

"Don't say that. You're gonna leave alive. I promise," she says holding out her pinky.

I lock pinkies with hers. "Good because if you are lying to me I can do so much more then just have hayes hate you," i threaten.

Stop.What are doing? Why are you saying those things?!

Hayes. The love I have for him. It's-it's making me fight. Fight for our love. To make sure no one takes it away.

•Hayes Pov•

Damn it. I left my jacket at Lindsay's.

"Mom! I left my jacket at Lindsay's! I'm gonna go get it!" I yell. "Yeah, okay! Be safe!" She responds.

I wonder if Olivia is still at Lindsay's. She is loving back into the neighborhood soon! So we will be able to see each other more.

•••

I knock on the door twice. The door opens slightly and reveals Sydney. "What the hell are you doing here?" I ask.

"Because Lindsay and i are friends. And why are you here?" She questions.

"I left my jacket here. Can I come in and grab it?" I say.

"Umm..." She stops for a second.

"I'll grab it for you," she replies.

"Cant i just come in and get it?" I ask. "I can just grab it. Where is it?" She says.

She's hiding something.

"Let me in," i demand sternly. "Fine. Grab it quick," she says and lets me in.

Right when I enter the house i see Olivia's bracelet on the floor. She never takes that off. Even when she takes a shower. Never.

I look over to Sydney. "Why is Olivia's bracelet here?" I question.

"Well, she probably dropped it earlier," she lies. "No. Sydney don't fucking lie to me. Where is she?!" I say starting to yell.

"I dont know," she whispers. "PLEASE JUST LET ME GO!" I hear a voice from the basement. It's Olivia.

I look at the door to the basement. "She's in there," I say.

I grab the bracelet from the floor and then try to run over there but Sydney moves in front of me. "Hayes, I can explain," she says but I shove her out of the way.

I rush into the basement and see Olivia on the floor and Lindsay. I look at Sydney with a puzzled face that quickly turns into a mad face.

How-how could she? She moves in front of me,"Hayes i--" she starts but I push her out of the way and hits the wall.

Olivia runs into my arms and we hold each other.

Then I hear slow clapping behind me. "Well well well. The two lovers are together again!" Sydney says behind us.

I turn around and see her. "We're leaving and I never ever want to see any of you again," I say.

"Especially you Lindsay. I thought you changed. I was obviously wrong. Sooo wrong," i whisper.

"But Sydney forced me into this. Please just let me explain," she begs.

"Explain? Ha ha. Just leave us alone. Please," I plead.

•Olivia Pov•

He grabs onto my wrist and drags me out of the house.

"What the hell happened?" He asks. "Sydney. I don't know why," i answer. "I guess we'll never find out," he laughs.

"Hayes, whats gonna happen to us? Sydney wont ever stop bothering us and I feel like i don't really know you. Last time we went on a real date was a while ago," I say.

"Then let's go on a date tomorrow. It can be at the fair thats opening tomorrow," he suggests and I smile,"That would be amazing".

I cant wait till the date tomorrow! It's gonna be so fun!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

there is probably many typos but try to ignore them.

Should I have a big surprise next chapter?

Sorry i haven't updated in a while bc I have been busy!

Haha well comment, vote, and share!

Olivia❤️