Chapter nine

•I guess ill just update for now but it wont be as good•

•Olivia Pov•

Bzzzz...BZZZ..BZZZ

I look down at my phone. Mom? I press the answer button and hold the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" I say.

"Sweetie, umm, I just got a text from your father--"

"Don't say father. He isn't my father," i interrupt her.

"Sorry, anyways he texted me and umm, it said that he knows where you are. He is watching you right now. Get out of the area,"

Wait, what the fuck? He i watching me?

I look around and don't see anyone. All I see is hayes and nash. "Is there something wrong?" Nash asks and I stare into his eyes.

I talk into the phone again,"okay thanks for telling me, i love and miss you! Bye!"

"Bye! Be careful!" She says and then hangs up.

"He's here. Somewhere. Watching me," i whisper. "He's here?!" Hayes yells.

"We need to get out of here. You need to be with us the whole time," Nash demands and we all get up and run back to the hotel.

"I'm scared," i admit. They both turn to look at me," why? Just calm down. You aren't going anywhere this time," Hayes soothingly says.

Maybe I shouldn't of came. Is it too late to go home? I want mom to be here. I feel safe in her arms. She was the one who took care of me while that bastard was around killing people. (If you don't want be to curse then comment and I will try and not to)

We keep Walling to the room and then I stop. "This isnt ever gonna stop is it?"

"He is going to keep going after me until he gets me. Until I'm finally his," i finish.

"Olivia, don't say that! We can lock him up again!" Nash says. "And when he comes out?" I question.

"Then, we will be here to protect you from that beast," Hayes answers.

I stare into those big crystal blue eyes. My lips from a smile," I love you guys so much".

I hug them both really tight," thank you both so much," i quietly say.

"For what?" nash laughs. "For everything. For taking care of me, loving me, making me feel loved and not alone, everything," i reply.

"Your welcome! Now, let's go to the hotel room and we should probably call for help if you dot. Want to get hurt buy that thing out there!" He shouts pointing out the door.

I laugh at how he is so stupid. But I cant keep my mind off of him. I just don't know.

•••

"I'm hunnnggrryyyy!" I complain. "Okay! Okay! Let's go out to eat you fat ass!" Nash yells and grabs his phone.

"Haha where are we eating?" hayes asks. "I don't know! Ask Olivia! I bet she is SO hungry!" He screams annoyed. I bet he hates me right now. Ha ha.

•••

"Is that it for you all?" The waitress questions. "Yeah, that's it," Nash responds and then smiling at her. When she walks away he is still staring at her.

"Oooooo looks like nash has a wittle cwush!" I tease him and he lightly slaps me. "Shut up," he says.

"You gonna ask her out?" I laugh. "I don't know! We don't even know each other!" He answers. "That's what a date is for, dumb ass," i reply. "Don't call me a dumb ass, dumb ass!" He snaps back.

"Well then," i whisper. "I'm gonna do it now. I'm gonna ask her," he confidently says and gets up to walk over to her.

When he leaves the table i relies I have to pee. "Hayes, I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back," I say and he nods.

•••

Flshhhhhh.

I open the stall door and walk out. I put some soap On my hands and run my hands under the water. I hear another stall door open but i ignore it.

Once all the soap is off, I turn off the water and grab some towels. I dry my hands and then I turn around to be faced with a girl.

A women actually. She has a big purse and her hair is tied up in a bun. She looks like she is in her mid 30s?

"Umm, excuse me," I say moving to the left but she moves i front of me. "I'm one of your mother's friends. I was told to take care of you," she says. She smiles and then turns her head to the left slightly.

She looks familiar..I don't know why. She just does. Like someone I knew as a child. Maybe not. There are many people in this world.

"I'm going to be with you all the time. Taking care of you until you go home," home?

Home? She said home really weirdly. Like she didn't mean it..

"Okay thanks.." I whisper awkwardly. "My names Marisol by the way," she sweetly says.

•Marisol's Pov•

She believed it. Maybe all those acting classes really payed off.

"I have to go now! Be careful, darling!" I shout and walk out the bathroom.

Okay time to call him. Riinnggg...riinngggg...riiinnggg... "David, she trusts me. We can finally lead her to you," I say smirking.

"Good. Now come home. We need to keep planning," he says and then hangs up.

I may be 37 but I still know how to trick a girl into trusting me.

••••••••••••••••••••••

...

There is probably so many Typos but please try to ignore them!

So

I guess I'm still going to continue the story :)

Y'all are amazing i just couldn't stop writing bc you y'all.

I hope you guys didnt delete this story out of your library:(

Ily.

Comment, vote, and share

Olivia💕