Chapter twelve-he's back

•Olivia's Pov•

i wake up with a stinging sensation. I try to lift my hands to hold my cheek but, they are tied down.

Then, i remember what happened. I dont look up. "Good afternoon, Olivia," he says calmly. Just shut your damn mouth.

I dont respond. "For god sake! Look at me while im talking to you!" He yells and takes his hand and jerks my head up.

My neck starts to hurt as fuck. I stare into his eyes and this memory shoots through me.

It was of me as a baby. He was holding me. I stared into his big brown eyes. He was a good man. Was. He was happy. Mom was happy. Everyone was.

He slaps me again and i shriek of pain. "What the hell are you thinking about? Im trying to talk to you!" He shouts.

"I-i" i start and he slaps me again and i scream. "Please stop!" I yell. "Please. D-da-dad," i lie. I don't want to call him that. Not at all but i do.

Once the word slips out my mouth his facial expressions changes to a more softer expression.

He stands there staring at me. "No. No! What have i done?!?! I cant do this! This-this is wrong!" He screams regretting what he did. All the pain he caused.

•Nash's Pov•

"How the hell are we going to find them?!" I shout. "Okay dude. You need to calm down," cam says soothingly.

"No! We have looked for hours and contacted the police! Im not gonna fucking calm down!" I scream. "I-i cant lose her again," i say lowering my voice.

"Me-me too. I love her," hayes adds. "So, what are we gonna do?" I ask. "We wait," cameron says sitting down on the bench along with all the other guys.

"We wait?" I question. "We wait. We wait for the police," he answers. My mood softens," okay," i whisper.

•Olivia's Pov•

He unties the rope and it falls to the floor. I stand up and rush to the door. I look at the knob and then turn around. I look at the man that used to be someone in my life.

I look into those chocolate brown eyes. I run into his arms. I hug him tightly and after a few seconds, he does too. I guess calling him dad made him think. Think about what he was doing.

"Im so so so so sorry. I should of never done those things. When you said dad something clicked in my heart. It told

Me to stop. So, i did and im glad," he says. "Its okay. I get it. But, you know i cant come home with you," i say and he nods.

"I know, pumpkin," he says and i notice a tear roll down his cheek. He's back. Dad's back. I can tell. He has this small sparkle in his eye. When he was a bastard, he didnt have a sparkle. He was a dick and didnt have a clue what he was doing. Now, he has it. He has the shimmer in his eyes.

I smile at the thought of actually having him again. "we should go back. The guys are probably worrying," i say.

"Yeah. And why is your mother letting you stay with a bunch of boys?" He questions. "Because she trusts me," i laugh while walking out of the building holding his hand.

•••

I see the guys. They're all just sitting on a bench. Wow. Okay. I let go of my dad's hands and run over to them. Hayes sees me and stands up. I run faster into his arms.

"O-olivia! You're-you're back!" He yells excitingly. Everyone joins the hug. After a couple of seconds we all let go and they all see him.

"Why the hell are you here?! I will get your saggy ass to jail!" Nash warns. Taylor gets ready to punch him. I run in front of my dad,"stop! He changed! We-we were just talking and he was just apologizing," i sort of lie.