Chapter thirteen-left

*Two Weeks Later*

•Olivia's Pov•

I cant believe its been two weeks since my father's death. All i have been doing is laying in bed. Not going outside at all.

Last week we all went home and we had a funeral for my dad. It was so emotional because i just reconnected with him.

I looked at my clock,"12:43p.m." I was still in bed holding the note that he had left for me. Along, with a sparkly bracelet that says," i love you, pumpkin" on a heart.

I looked down at the note. I have read it so many times.

"Dear Olivia, i am so sorry i had to do this. I couldn't live with myself knowing that i hurt you. That i almost killed you. I couldn't live with that going through my head every time im with you. I love you so much and i hope you like the bracelet i got you. Now i can never ever hurt you physically again. I will be watching over you, in heaven. Good bye." I read in my head and tears formed at the rims of my eyes threatening to spill. I let the tears go and soon i was whipping frantically at my cheeks and eyes. Why? Why did you have to go?

I heard the door bell ring. Its hayes. He said he would come over everyday to comfort. I grab a towel and whipped my face. I didnt want him to see me like this.

"Sweetie, hayes is here!" My mom yelled and then i heard steps going up the stairs. After a couple of seconds the door opened and hayes appeared with food. Looks like he had pizza and chips with him.

"I dont want food," i said. "Well, hello to you too and you should eat. You're a a mess and when was the last time you ate?" He asked worried.

"Im not hungry hayes. I dont want food! I want my dad!" I shouted and bit my lip so i wouldnt cry.

He sets down the food on my desk and climbed onto the bed. He sat next to me and hugged me. I didnt hug back. I wanted to be in my dad's arms. Not his.

"Olivia, we will get through this. Im gonna help you. But, only if you let me," he said. "Hayes, i already said it. I dont need help. I need my dad," i whispered.

I wasnt looking at him while we were talking. I was staring at the door while i was sitting up.

"I wish he never came back. Then, i wouldnt be like this. I would be glad," i said. What am i saying? "What?" Hayes asked confused. "If he didnt come back into my life i would be happy right now," i said bitting my lip.

"You dont mean that. Y-you're just upset and sad," he responded. "No. I hate him! I hate him! I hate him!" I shouted. I kept repeating those words. Tears escaped my eyes and hayes held me tightly.

I cried into his shoulders. "Olivia, lets go out. Try to have some fun. Seeing you like this isnt gonna help any of us. When you're unhappy im unhappy," he said and i nodded.

"Im gonna get ready. You can wait downstairs. Ill be down in like ten minutes," i responded and he walked out.

I sighed. Dad managed to hurt me again. Maybe not physically but emotionally. Im a wreck and it hurts like hell being without him. I slump over to my cabnits and pull out jean shorts and a purple long sleve shirt. I put those on and grabbed my black hoodie and black vans.

I walk over to the door and place my hand on the knob. Am i ready to go outside? I take one big gulp of air and walk out the room and downstairs.

"Olivia, sweetie, are you sure you are ready to go outside? This has been really hard for you. No one is forcing you to go," she said while washing the dishes.

"Yes, im perfectly fine. I need to take my mind off things and just have fun with my boyfriend," i lie and put on a bright smile. I wasnt ready at all. I just wanted to lay in bed crying. All i want is to stay home. And not interact with anyone. Not even my mom.