Ch. 15: The Whitewater Pack

Dawn's POV

I groaned when a bright light hit my face.

"I think she is awake" A masculine voice whispered.

"What gave you that idea?" Another male said sarcastically.

I chuckled as I rolled over to my side. My back sent shots of pain as I moved.

"Shit!"

"Woah. Take it slow. You were pretty hurt when we brought you in." I opened my eyes to see two guys standing above me. The one on the left was about 6'4'' with black hair and brown eyes. The other one was about the same height with blondish hair and green eyes. They reminded me of someone.

"Oh, I didn't notice wiseass." I stated hoarsely.

"I like her. She's funny." The brown eyed said.

"Where am I?" I asked them as I sat up with green eyes help. I felt tingles spread through where he touched me. I gasped and he look at me in shock.

"The better question is what happened to you." Brown eyes said with worry.

"I'll answer your question if you answer mine." "Deal. My name is Don Stephenson. I'm the Beta." Brown eyes said with a bow.

Green eyes sat beside me and held my hand. The tingles started to spread again. I knew what it meant but couldn't believe it.

"My name is Jace Williamson. I'm the Alpha of the Whitewater Pack."

Don looked between us with a weird face.

What did he say... "Did you say Williamson?" "Yeah? What about it?" Jace said with a confused look.

I struggled to stand up and looked between them. "You need to call the Nightshade Pack. Now!" Jace pushed me back into the bed and held out a phone. "Calm down. Here call them and tell them what happened." I sighed in relief and dialed Matt's number.

It rung a couple of times before someone answered.

"Hello?"

"Matt!"

"Dawn? Where are you? Is Shamara there with you? Are ya'll ok?" He asked quickly.

"I'm at the Whitewater pack and no she is still with Salem. You need to hurry and get your ass over here. Shamara is in real trouble."

"Is the Alpha nearby? I have to get permission before I cross over."

I looked at Jace since I knew he can hear the conversation. He nodded and whispered to Don.

Don left the room a couple of seconds later.

"He said that you have permission. But Matt when we get her...It's not going to be pretty." I said with tears running down. Jace wiped them away while he waited patiently for me to end the call.

"What do you mean? What happened in there?"

"They are forcing her to marry him and training her to be Salem's Luna. They...They whipped me to get her cooperation. Her werewolf is coming out so I think she can survive most of the things they are going to do. But, Matt. She isn't going to make it if they are treating her the way they are. The older guy that is Alpha right now is the one that is doing all this."

The other line went quiet. "Matt?"

"I'll be there within an hour." He cut off.

I turned to Jace and saw his face red in anger.

"Did they do anything else to you?"

"No. They just kept me in a bedroom most of the time."

"Who is this Shamara to you?"

I smiled. "She is my best friend. I have a question for you. Where are your parents?"

"I don't know. I was adopted when I turned six. I found out that my real last name was Williamson so I changed it. I remember seeing them but can't seem to remember what they look like. I also remember a small baby. But other than that, nothing."

I smiled brighter at him. "What is it?" He asked with a confused look.

"The girl that I was with is Shamara Williamson.Her parents just moved to Clearwater a couple of months ago." He gasped. Shamara, I just found your family.