Ch.7

Ch.7: Shamara'sPOV

"They will pay for what they did. But first let's have some fun."~ Unknown

I just finished music class and went toward the library.

​I can't stop thinking about him.

I have never ran away from a confrontation with a guy. I feel like I should be near him.

​Ugh. What is wrong with me. I have never felt this way before. I want to tell him everything about me and my past. But I can't. It's too dangerous. I have to keep them safe from him. He is the reason why I have to be cautious and protest those I love or I won't have them anymore.

​I stopped my thoughts from continuing when I reached the library doors. I went inside and searched for Jenn. I found her in the Non-fiction section.

"So, what's on the agenda today?" I asked when I was behind her.

She jumped slightly and turned around.

"Oh, Shamara. You scared me. And there really isn't anything to do today so I was thinking I will introduce you to the other student and then let ya'll do whatever you want." She replied with her hand on her chest.

"Thanks, Jenn. I'm sure I can find something to do."

We headed back toward the front counter and saw Matt looking through some papers.

​Please don't tell me he...

​"Shamara, this is Matthew Knight and Matt, this is Shamara Williamson. Ya'll will be working together."

​And she said it. Great.

​"Ms. Williamson, it is nice to officially meet you." Matt said with his hand out for me to shake.

​Why does he have to be so nice and a gentleman.

​"It's nice to meet you also. Call me Shamara." I replied. And went to shake his hand.

"Matt" he replied back. He shook with a firm grip and then a strange tingling began crawling up my arm.

​What the hell is going on. I thought.

​"Well I hope ya'll have a great day. Enjoy while you can. You won't get many free days." Jenn said obliviously.

As soon as she turned her back and went into her office, I snatched my and back and grabbed my stuff to leave.

"Wait Shamara. Can I talk to you?" Matt asked before I got to the door.

"Sorry. I need to get home." I replied back. ​And take a very hot shower.

​"I can give you ride." He continued while walking with me.

"I have a car already. But thanks." I said while walking away.

​I need a serious talk with Chloe about this. But first I need to grab some things from the house.