Ch. 11: Shamara's POV

"When you can't find the one person that you can't live without." ~Matt

We decided use Chloe's room for the night. We went to the second floor and found it a couple of doors from the stairway. We walked in and closed the door with a sigh.

'Well that went well." Chloe said sarcastically.

I plopped down on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

"How did I get into this mess?" I muttered to myself.

"I don't know but I blame Matt since he is your boy toy and all." Chloe said while picking at her nails.

"He is not my boy toy, Chloe."

"If you say so." She said as she shrugged.

"Ok." I started when I rolled over to my side. "What should we do tonight?"

"We could watch a movie. I vote Disney."

"I agree with the movie idea. Disney? No. We need action and but kicking." Dawn said back.

I stood up to look at the mirror and raised my shirt up to see my wound. I was shocked to see a little pink scar left.

"Oh. By the way, Shamara. Matt forgot to mention this while he was panicking.  Werewolves heal a lot quicker than normal people." Dawn said while looking through the movie titles.

"Yeah I noticed. So who won the battle?"

"I did." Dawn replied with a smile.

"Know you didn't. You cheated." Chloe stumped her foot.

"Or maybe you are a sore loser." She said while throwing a pillow at Chloe.

"You..." Chloe lunged at Dawn and they start rolling around and yelling at each other.

I chuckled and headed toward the door.

"I'm going to get snacks." I said before leaving.

I headed down the stairs to the kitchen and started gathering the stuff we needed. I just finished putting everything in a box when Matt came in. And shirtless like there isn't anyone else living here. I would say something to him but I think I'm drooling.

"Like what you see?" He asked with a cocky smile. I shook my head to clear my thoughts.

"I was just thinking that if anyone seen that then they would go run and hide." I tried not to smile or laugh.

"Are you saying I'm not attractive?"

"You said it not me." I said as I turned back to what I was doing so he wouldn't see me smiling.

I sensed that he was getting closer to me. I saw his arms trap me to the counter. I felt his breath on my ear and it was making my heart rate increase.

"Are you sure your not attracted? If not then why did you drool when you saw me?" He whispered.

"Maybe I was thinking of someone else."

He growled loudly and turned me around to face him. His eyes turned black like he was losing control over something. I grabbed his face with both hands when it seemed like it was getting worse.

"Hey. Calm down. I was kidding, Matt. Look at me and calm down." It seemed like it was working until he grabbed me into a tight hug. He put his face into my neck and tried to control his breathing. I wrapped my arms around him and started to relax in his embrace. I smelt a combination between woods and chocolate as I took in his scent. ​Hmm.

He pulled back and looked into my eyes. His were still dark but held an emotion that I couldn't comprehend.

He touched my cheek and held tighter. I was too focused on his beautiful blue eyes when he started leaning forward. I closed my eyes when I felt his lips touch mine softly. It was slow at first and then he deepened it. It felt like my whole body was on fire from this kiss. He grabbed my hips and lifted me on top the counter without breaking apart. He stood between my legs and put a hand behind my head. My arms went around his neck to deepen it even further. It felt right and I felt safe for the first time in awhile.