DoucheBaggete

Mia's POV

"I know you didn't just slam me into the wall you fucktard" I grit out, my eyes narrowed in slits as his grip doesn't even loosen around my wrist.

I feel pain blossoming on my wrist and I start to get uncomfortable.

"Noah" I say cautiously.

"Fuck Mia why do you always have to be difficult" he growls out as he lets me go but he doesn't take a step back.

I feel instant relief but also a throbbing sensation on my wrist and I look at them to see them turn a shade of red.

My eyes widen at what he did. Hell no.

"Shit Mia I'm sorry" he says as soon as he sees my wrist and I can feel the guilt in his words. He goes to grab my wrist but I move it out of his way before he can.

"I'm leaving"

I don't know what to think. This idiot just hurt me. What am I suppose to do? I need time to think about what to say because I know for a fact that friends don't do what he did.

I step around him and head to the door, picking up my pace as I get closer.

"Mia no"

I ignore his plea and open his door practically running out of it but I'm yanked back by my elbow.

I go to yell at him to 'piss off' when I'm pulled into a hug. I freeze in his warm embrace and I can't help but eventually melt into his arms.

What am I doing I'm suppose to be mad at him? Bad Mia.

"Let go"

"God Mia I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you I swear, don't leave ok, please" Noah rambles on hugging me even tighter.

I let my arms rest at my side refusing to hug him back.

Should I give in and forgive him. But then he won't learn anything. If I'm being honest with myself I know I already forgave him. But he doesn't need to know that.

"Ok I have to go"

"Mia" he whines. "Please don't leave"

"What do you want me to do in order for you to forgive I really am sorry" Noah say bending down a little so he can make eye contact with me.

I sigh shifting my eyes away from his "Take me home and then I'll forgive you"

"You promise"

"Yeah"

I feel his hand grab my chin making me look him in the eyes, I feel my breath hitch as I realize our proximity.

"You promise, you can't break it okay"

"I know Noah I promise"

He releases a breath as he steps away and runs a quick hand threw his hair "okay then just wait outside by my car I'll be there in a sec"

I nod my head and listen to what he says.

He doesn't take long to get out along with the other two guys. I notice the other two guys leave in the same car.

Noah gets in the car and I go in as well.

Maybe if I just ignore him that will be ok. I feel like if I open my mouth to say anything I'm just gonna tell him I forgive him. This idiot needs to suffer a little bit.

"Mia I'm sorry"

"Like really really sorry"

I just nod my head every time he says something and keep my eyes on the road.