Chapter Sixteen - All the way

Author's note: WARNING! SMUT! If you're uncomfortable with that, don't read this chapter! And this is my first time writing smut, so please don't judge me to hard if you read it.

For those who are okay with this kind of stuff: Let's get into the story!

We arrived at my house, and as soon as we entered, he shut the door and pushed me against the wall, kissing me hungrily. Now I could feel that he was needy. We had been together for a while, but never done it. I could feel that he wanted me, badly, and I wanted him too. I had both my arms around his neck, so I pulled him closer, deepening the kiss. He grabbed my ass and pushed my lower half against his. I could feel that he already had a boner, and I was getting wet. Suddenly, he placed both his hands under my ass.

JK- *Whispers* Jump.

I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist.

JK- Do you think it's been long enough now? Are you ready to go all the way?

Y/N- I want you, badly.

JK- I'll take that as a yes.

He carried me to the bedroom and put me down on the bed. He hovered above me, and I could see the lust in his eyes.

JK- I want you so bad.

He attacked my lips and kissed me roughly. I had never seen him like this, but I realized I would want to see more of it. His lips travelled from my lips to my neck. Kissing, sucking, and leaving a few hickeys. I moaned and he realized that he found my sweet spot so he sucked there for a little longer. Suddenly, I felt his hands on my waist, pulling on my shirt. I put my hands up and arched my back so he could take it off.

JK- You're so beautiful, jagiya.

Y/N- *Giggles* Thank you. Now it's your turn.

I bit my lower lip as I took of his shirt. I pulled him to me and kissed him hungrily before I pushed him of me and made him lay on his back. Then I crawled on top of him. I kissed him lustfully before I started travelling to his neck. I left a couple of hickeys on the way, then I went down and kissed, sucked and licked his abs. I earned a couple of low groans from him, signalling that he was enjoying the sensation. I felt his hands travel to my back, unhooking my bra. My first instinct was to cover my exposed boobs with my hands.

JK- Don't cover yourself. You are gorgeous.

He turned us around so he was on top of me again. I slowly moved my hands of my chest, and onto his back. He leaned down to my face and kissed me passionately. Then he went to my breasts and started sucking on my nipples.

Y/N- Ah~ Jungkook...

JK- Feels good, huh?

Y/N- Yes! Ah~

I couldn't hold my moans, he did it just right. Soon, I felt him kissing down my stomach, to my lower half. He stopped at the hem of my jeans.

JK- Can I?

I nodded and he started unbuttoning my jeans. Then he pulled them down my legs, until they were off completely. He came back up and gave me a quick kiss before he went down again and pulled my panties off with his teeth.

JK- Spread your legs babygirl.

I did what he asked and before I knew it, he started to suck on my clit. Soon after, I felt his tongue slide inside me.

Y/N- Oh, Jungkook~!

He chuckled softly against my sensitive area, witch only sent me more pleasure. He did it as if he already knew my body. As if we had done it a hundred times. It was amazing.