Chapter Ten - Official

-Monday On Our Way To Work-

We stopped by his house on our way to work, as planned. To our surprise, there was another car, parked outside his house.

JK- Give me a second, I'll go change. And possibly check if there is anyone in that car.

Y/N- Sure. You don't have to hurry though. We have time.

JK- Thanks.

I watched him as he stepped out of the car and walked towards the door to his house. My attention was suddenly drawn to the other car parked in front of the house. I saw someone open one of the doors and step out of it. Kookie seemed to hear it because he turned around to see what was going on. We both saw the woman who had stepped out of the car. I could only see her back since she was facing Jungkook, so I couldn't tell who it was. I saw them talking but I couldn't hear what they were saying.

*Outside the car*

JK- Lisa? What are you doing here?

LS- I thought I would come visit you.

JK- How do you know where I live?

LS- You are quite a famous model already. It wasn't very hard to find your address.

JK- So why are you here?

LS- I wanted to see you. And also, I wanted to offer you a ride to work.

JK- That's nice, but I can't. I'm going to drive someone to work.

LS- Someone? Who?

JK- None of your business. Sorry, you have to leave now.

LS- But I just got here... Can't we just spend some time together before we leave for work?

JK- What are you fishing for?

LS- I mean... We would make a power couple. Look at us. You are so handsome and I'm a beautiful model. We would make the perfect celebrity couple.

JK- Sorry. I can't go out with you or anything like that. I have a girlfriend.

LS- I'm sure she is nothing like me though.

I watched as the woman walked closer and closer to Jungkook. He didn't seem too amused about it, but that didn't stop me from getting a little jealous.

LS- I'm sure I could give you way more than whatever girl you are with can.

JK- She is amazing just the way she is and satisfies me perfectly. Thank you very much.

LS- And how long have you been together?

JK- We became official this weekend.

LS- How do you know she will be enough for you over time?

JK- I can assure you that she will. She is amazing in every way and gives me just what I need.

I watched them talking to each other. I saw how she put her hand on his shoulder and looked at him. It looked like she was trying to seduce him. Maybe that was just my jealousy speaking, but that was what it looked like. He moved her hand off his shoulder and said something.