Chapter Seven - Stay

Y/N- What are you doing here?

TH- I was taking a walk with a friend, and then I saw you. In the arms of another guy!?

JK- Y/N? You didn't tell me you have a boyfriend...?

Y/N- I don't, this is my ex, Taehyung. And I have the right to see whoever I want to! You can't decide that. And for your information, I didn't know Jungkook yet at the time of our break up.

TH- I know you still love me.

Y/N- You wish! I've moved on with my life and so should you! If you wanted to keep me, you should have never cheated on me...

JK- *Whispers in my ear* Shh, calm down... I'm here for you.

Y/N- *Whispers back* Thanks... Sorry, he just gets on my nerves...

TH- Guys? I'm still here, you can't just ignore me!?

Y/N- If that annoys you so much, leave! We don't want you here anyways!

TH- Fine I'll leave! I just want you to know that I'm sorry... I should have never treated you like that... And I miss you...

JK- Well too bad. She already told you that she doesn't want anything more to do with you, so you can go.

TH- Don't you think you should let her answer, huh?

Y/N- Jungkook is right. I don't want anything to do with you... So you can go now.

TH- Okay... Fine... Whatever... Bye...

Y/N- Bye!

Taehyung walked away and I let out a sigh... I didn't expect to see my ex again, and I realized that it still hurts seeing him.

JK- Are you okay?

Y/N- Yeah... I-I'm fine...

JK- Are you sure?

Y/N- Yeah, thanks.

JK- Just let me know if I can do something for you.

Y/N- You've done so much for me today... And it has been amazing. Thank you for an amazing first date.

JK- It was nothing.

Y/N- Don't say that, it was alot. And I'm really thankful.

JK- I'm glad to hear that. I've had an amazing time as well. Should I drive you home?

Y/N- Yeah, sure. Thanks.

We drove in silence. I was still a bit shaken after the argument I had with Taehyung... When we finally arrived, I didn't want Jungkook to leave.

JK- We're here.

Y/N- Thank you.

JK- No problem.

Y/N- ...

JK- Is... Is everything alright?

Y/N- Um... W-would you mind s-staying over at my house tonight? Maybe that's too much to ask for a first date...?

JK- Umm... N-no, I wouldn't mind...

Y/N- Because I still feel a little shaken after the argument... And I would love some company for tonight.

JK- Sure, I can stay. Anything for you.

Y/N- Thank you.

He parked the car and we stepped out and went inside the house. I went straight to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I was a little tired earlier, even though it wasn't that late. But seeing my ex again had made me wide awake and I didn't want to be alone if I couldn't fall asleep. I also knew that Jungkook would be able to make me feel better.