Chapter Fifteen - Surprise

-Saturday Morning-

I woke up with him beside me. He was already awake, he was just looking at me.

JK- Good morning gorgeous. Slept well?

Y/N- Good morning. Yes I have. You?

JK- Me too.

He came closer to me and kissed me softly. I responded, and for a moment it felt like it always had.

JK- I was thinking we could go out for breakfast today, what do you think?

Y/N- Sounds good. I'm too tired to make breakfast anyway.

JK- Great. Let's get up and get dressed so we can leave.

He got up and walked over to my side of the bed. He picked me up bridal style. He was so strong. He kissed me.

Y/N- I've missed you.

JK- I've missed you too. And I'm sorry...

Y/N- It's okay. You're here now and that's what matters.

He put me down and pecked my cheek before walking to the bathroom to get ready. I stayed in the bedroom and picked out a simple outfit. I wore a pair of jeans and a hoodie. When I was done, I went downstairs and waited for him. He came down the stairs shortly after.

JK- Are you ready to go?

Y/N- Yeah, I'm ready.

JK- Great, let's go then.

He headed towards the door but stopped when I grabbed his wrist. I pulled him to me and kissed him. He whisperd softly in my ear.

JK- *Whispers* I love you so much.

Y/N- *Whispers* I love you too.

We headed out the door and walked over to his car, then we drove away. Soon after we stopped. I couldn't see anywhere we could possibly find breakfast, so I was pretty confused.

Y/N- Why are we stopping here?

JK- We have arrived.

Y/N- Okay...?

He stepped out and opened the door for me. He walked over to the trunk of the car, and opened it. He took out a basket and spoke.

JK- I prepared this last night, after you fell asleep. I put it in the basket and put the basket in the car this morning, while you were still sleeping.

Y/N- You are the best. I love you. *Smiles*

JK- I love you too. *Smiles back*

He held the basket in one hand and my hand in the other, as we walked out on a field. He put a blanket on the ground and we sat down so that we had view of the lake. We sat there and ate and talked for a while. When we were finished with the food he pulled me to him and kissed me. I straddled him and deepened the kiss. He grabbed my ass and kissed me hungrily. He seemed almost needy. He laid down on the blanket we were sitting on and brought me with him, not breaking the kiss. Then he turned us around so that he was on top of me. He broke the kiss and whisperd in my ear.

JK- *Whispers* I'm sorry for everything I did... I missed you. And I'm so happy to be here with you right now, jagiya.

Y/N- I've missed you too. And I'm really happy that you are here. I love you.

JK- I love you too... So much.

He leaned down to my face and kissed me passionately. I put my arms around his neck and one of my hands grabbed his hair. I pulled him even closer and deepened the kiss. We laid there and made out for a while, until we felt a few drops of rain, falling onto our skin.

JK- Shit! It's starting to rain.

He stood up and pulled me up from the ground. We put everything back into the basket as fast as we could and then we ran to his car.

JK- Well, that happened... *Chuckles* Should we go back to your place?

Y/N- *Chuckles* Yeah, let's do that.

JK- Then we can continue where we left off. *Winks*

Y/N- Sounds like a good idea. *Giggles*

He pecked my lips and then we drove off.

-End Of Chapter Fifteen-

Thank you for reading this chapter! Stay tuned for more updates soon❤️❤️