Chapter One - That One Night

A/N: Please don't judge me too hard on this one, it's my first time really writing a fanfiction.

And here are some facts about you:

Name: Y/N (obviously)

Age: 19

Working as: A fashion designer, in the heart of Seoul.

Now let's get into the story!

It was a chilly Friday night in the middle of april. I was walking under the golden light of the street lights, just enjoying the fresh spring air. It was so quiet and peaceful. Until...

???- Hey babe, what are you doing out so late all by yourself, huh?

Y/N- Who are you?

???- That doesn't matter, babe.

Y/N- Stop calling me 'babe'.

???- But you are so hot.

Y/N- I don't care if you think I'm hot, leave me alone!

I started running as fast as I could. I couldn't stand being close to whoever this disgusting stranger was.

???- Where are you going babe!?

I ran, and ran, and ran. He kept following me. I just couldn't seem to shake him of.

After a little while, he managed to catch up to me. He grabbed my hips and pushed me against the nearest wall he could find. He kept me pushed against the wall with his chest while his hands searched through his pockets for something. Suddenly, he pulled out a knife.

???- Listen closely babe. If you even try to break free, I'm going to hurt you. Really, really bad.

Y/N- *crying* Why a-are you d-doing t-this!?

???- I'm not going to tell you anything, and you are not going to ask any more questions. Because if you do, I will hurt you.

He pushed me harder against the wall with his chest, and started unbuckling his belt. That's when it hit me. He wasn't just trying to rob me, he was trying to rape me. I started yelling desperately.

Y/N- Help! Someone, please!?

???- Shut up! Now!

Y/N- No! Get off me!

I screamed and yelled in panic, but no one seemed to hear me.

???2- She said, 'get off'!

He came out of nowhere. He punched the other guy in the face and told me to run. But I couldn't move. I was in shock. They fought for at least half an hour until the one who first attacked me, gave up and ran away. I sincerely thanked the other guy, he was now standing in front of me. Blood running from his nose and from a few smaller wounds on his cheekbones. One of his eyes were swollen, I felt so bad for him... I spoke, while still crying.

Y/N- T-thank you so, so, so much! I d-don't know what I can do to thank you. I-I owe you my life.

???2- You owe me nothing, I just did what any sane person would have done.

Y/N- I don't think that many people would have done that. You are really brave.

???2- I'm glad you're safe now. I really have to go though.

Y/N- Do you want me to help you treat those wounds?

???2- No, I'm fine, but thanks anyway.

Y/N- Are you sure?

???2- Yes, I'm sure. Like I said, I'm glad you are safe now, but I really have to go. Goodbye beautiful. Take care

Y/N- Thank you, you too. Goodbye.

I stood there, watching him walk away until he turned around a corner and disappeared out of my sight. I turned around to pick up my bag, and that's when I saw it. He had dropped his cap.

From that night, I spent every waking hour searching for him. I felt like I really owed him something in return for what he did. He might have even saved my life.

-End Of Chapter One-

I really hope you guys enjoy this first chapter. I don't even know if anyone is gonna read it, but if you do, thank you! I will try and update as often as I can. THANK YOU FOR READING!💜💜