Chapter Five - Jealous

-Magical Time Skip To Friday, A Few Days Of Designing Later-

I arrived at work early, Friday morning. It was a different location than usual because we were having a photoshoot. I wanted to get started as soon as possible, now that all the designs were finished. And since there was a lot to prepare, I was there early. As soon as I arrived, I started talking to some of the staff. They had already gathered and were ready to follow any instructions I was gonna give. I told them where to place all the lights and other things that we were going to need. Soon, the models arrived. There were two female and two male models.

Y/N- Welcome everyone. I am the designer of this collection. My name is Y/N. I hope you will like this and be willing to do a good job. Could you please introduce yourselves?

JM- Hello, my name is Jimin.

JK- My name is Jungkook.

LS- Hello everyone. My name is Lisa.

JN- And my name is Jennie.

Y/N- Nice to meet you all. I want to start with the female collection, if that works?

LS&JN- Of course. We will do our best.

Y/N Great. Okay, so if you take one outfit each, to begin with. Our stylists will show you what to wear. Then you can go change in the changing rooms over there. *Points to the changing rooms*

LS&JN- Okay. See you in a few minutes then.

-A Few Minutes Later-

LS&JN- We are done.

Y/N- Great. Let's get started, shall we?

-About two hours later-

Y/N- Great job girls. I think that's it for you. Thanks.

LS- But we want to stay and watch the boys model, right Jennie?

JN- Definitely!

*Both giggles*

Y/N- Sure, do what you want. Jimin and Jungkook, you can go and get changed.

JM&JK- Sure.

-A Few Minutes Later-

JM- I'm done.

JK- Me too.

Y/N- Great, let's begin.

-After The Boys Photoshoot-

Y/N- Nice work everyone. I think this turned out great. You can all go home now. I will stay and clean up a bit.

LS&JN- Okay, bye everyone~

JK- I can help you clean up.

Y/N- You really don't have to. Go home and rest, you deserve it.

He walked towards me. He stopped right in front of me. I could feel his breaths against my skin. We had become good friends but he still made me really nervous. It was different now though... I liked him. Suddenly he leaned forward and whisperd softly in my ear.