Chapter Three - Recognized

I recognized his soft, yet manly voice right away. And those eyes, I could drown in them for hours. Those dark brown doe eyes, so innocent, yet so sexy... Sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself.

???- Hello? Miss?

Y/N- Oh yes, sorry sir. Do you mind me asking what your name is? I need to check the data base for the exact time of your appointment.

JK- Sure, my name is Jeon Jungkook.

Y/N- Great, your appointment is scheduled in about five minutes. I could show you the way to the office now.

JK- Thank you.

-Two Minutes Later-

Y/N- Here we are. I hope for your sake that your interview goes well.

JK- Thank you. Do you mind me asking what your name is, miss?

Y/N- My name is Y/N. It was really nice meeting you Mr. Jeon. I hope to see you around.

JK- Call me Jungkook. But it was nice meeting you too Y/N. And thanks again.

Y/N- No problem, good luck. I gotta get back to the desk. Goodbye for now, Jungkook.

JK- Goodbye for now, Y/N.

-Back at the desk-

'So that was what my boss had to do. Prepare for this job interview. But... I can't believe he is here! I wonder if he recognized me?'

-About half an hour of boredom later-

When he came back out from the office, the face mask was off. Now I could see all of his beautiful features. He was almost unreal, even with a bandaid on his cheek.

JK- Hello, Y/N.

Y/N- Hello Jungkook, how did the interview go?

JK- I hope it went well. He said he will contact me about wether or not I got the job.

Y/N- Okay. I really hope you get it, for your sake. And I really feel like I need to thank you again for saving me the other night.

JK- The other night? Oh, that was you? I thought you looked familiar. And no need to thank me.

Y/N- Are you sure there is nothing I can do for you? I feel like I owe you something even if you say I don't.

JK- I mean, you could talk good about me to your boss... But it's definitely not necessary.

Y/N- Of course! I can do that.

JK- Thank you. See you soon. I do get to come back right?

Y/N- Yes I hope so. I'm gonna do my best to make sure you get the job. Goodbye Jungkook. Have a good day.

JK- Thanks, you too. Goodbye Y/N.

I watched him walk away once again. But this time, I was pretty sure I would get to see him again. I would do my very best to make sure he got the job. He is gorgeous, I was sure he would do the job perfectly.

About 3 hours later I could finally go home. I was relieved, because most of the day had been pretty boring. But it had been worth it. I got to meet Jungkook again.

-End Of Chapter 3-

Thank you for reading, once again💕 This chapter might be a little bit shorter, but I hope you enjoyed it anyways😄 I will probably update soon, stay tuned❤️