Dare To Dream

* Heey guys this is my first One Direction story EVER! So I hope you like it. It's 4:22 a.m. right now and I can't sleep due to dying urge for Nutella. So I am writing (:         Enjoyy...

  **About me: I'm 5'7, and I'm 16 years old.  I have long layered blond hair. I have blue eyes and my teeth are pretty straight because of braces. I'll tell you now, I know I'm not the most attractive person. I have the occasional zit that I'll have a fit over. My hair always looks weird to me.  I constantly slouch and I eat. A lot.  I've got a curvy figure. but I have never been one to worry about what people think about me.  And I've had a lot of boyfriends.. only because the love of God flows through me and I love to love.  I dont mean to have so many boyfriends. It just happens and I get judged my some of the closest people to me. My best friends are: Brooke. I have a lot of friends but she is my BEST friend.

  For a good month now, I've been having this totally deranged dream. I'd tell you what it was about, but I can't seem to figure it out myself.  What I can tell you is that I've always been a weird child. In my younger years I would always have little daydream of random people coming into my life that I had never met before. Then I would see these people and they would bring up conversations with me and tell me how adorable I was. Then and now into my teenage years at age 16 I've grown out of daydreaming and into actual dreams. Last night I saw 5 different people. (might I add attractive)  They were all young men.. Maybe between the ages of 18 and 21? Anyways, I saw these guys and I saw my self walking out of a big platform. There was a strange noise coming from all around me but I couldn't see anything due to a bright light in my face. Then these boys walked out and started singing. They were EXTRAVAGANT!  The first boy who got to me had GORGEOUS green eyes and the cutest curly brown hair I've ever seen. He was maybe 5'10ish and had a dashing blue blazer with an H on it. The next boy was an attractive blond. He had beautiful Caribbean blue eyes. He wore a red polo and white pants. He also had braces which seemed odd for his age but it was also oddly attractive.  The follow up guy was a mysterious looking fellow with dark brown hair spiked up in the front. He had tempting brown eyes and ear piercings. He was wearing a letterman's jacket with the word Malik on it. The next boy to come near me was surely a cutie. He had gorgeous long brown swooshy hair. (A bit like the Bieb if you ask me) and beautiful brown eyes. He was wearing a plaid button down and skinny jeans. The final guy to walk out was compelling. He had brown hair and blue eyes and he was dressed in a blue striped shirt and red skinnys. He reminded me of notebook paper.

    As these boys were circling me and singing.. I realized what the noise was. It was screaming. Then it hit me. These 5 boys were One Direction!  I had heard a few of thier songs on the radio but I never really found myself obsessed. I knew a few of the words to 'What Makes You Beautiful' and 'One Thing,' but that was about it.