Shopping & Packing & Flying Oh My!

Authors Note - You have NO idea how thrilled I am to be writing this. I'm sitting here at a car wash, using their wi-fi and writing. I'm eager to please!  I hope you like this next chapter!

   *Brooke's P.O.V*

Here's the gist of things: My house burnt down to the ground, my mom, dad and I are now living with my best friend and her parents, Savannah's dad is taking us all to Great Britain for some reason, We all have to go shopping for new clothes, and we're boarding the plane at 10 o'clock tonight.  Sound a bit stressful?  

  *Daddy's P.O.V*

  When I woke up this morning I got a call from my boss saying that I was being transferred with work to a place called Doncaster, South Yorkshire, UK. Then I found out that my daughter's best friend's house burnt down and I couldn't just let them stay here while my family and I went to a whole other country! I told my wife what was going on so she called Savannah and Brooke's cheer coach and told her the situation. So now we're all going to get some new clothes suitable for travel and our stay there.

  *Savannah's P.O.V*

   So this news was dropped on me like a bomb. I don't understand why we're just up and leaving!  I've tried to ask my dad why but he never gives me a direct answer. Typical.

   We went to the mall again today and everyone got clothes for the trip.  We left the mall and returned home to pack. I walked into my parent's room. "How much do I need to pack?" "However much you want sweetie," my dad replied. I rolled my eyes and walked out. I decided that to piss him off I would pack EVERYTHING.  I guess it's a good thing I bought that luggage set.  I got everything out of my closet and drawers and baskets and from everywhere else. Luckily me and Brooke are the same size so we can just share everything. It took me about 2 hours to pack everything up and get all of my toiletries. By the time I finished it was 6:12, so we had time to go out to eat and then get to the airport. We went to Joe's Crab Shack, my most favorite place in the world to eat!  We finished at 8 which gave us plenty of time to get to the airport and get out tickets and wait for the boarding call. There was not a long wait. We got our tickets near the entrance to the place where we would be getting on the plane.  We boarded the plane at exactly 9:45. I put my bags up and immediately put on my head phones and drifted off.

  Once again, I'm having the dream, but this time it's longer.  Instead of waking up at the end of the song, I kept dreaming. We all ran off stage. Brooke was there waiting, hugging me as I approached her. The boys pulled me away and we all were in a big sweaty bear hug!  "That was GREAT!" Niall looked and me and said, with enthusiasm; "Brilliant!" Liam added, smiling, "I'm so glad you guys enjoyed yourselves!" Harry looked at me with a cute smirk; "We enjoyed you and Brooke here supporting us more than anything. We're all really glad you two came on tour with us!"

  With those last words I jolted upright in my seat. It took me a moment to figure out where I was. I looked around to see Brooke eyeing me. "Another dream?" She asked. "Er... Yeah."  I decided not to tell her that there was more to the dream because I didn't want to start a commotion, and I knew she would ask questions that I didn't know the answer to.