Nice To Meet All Of You

*Brooke's P.O.V*

     "Hi Ya" were the only words I needed to hear. I instantly felt my heart sink to my butt!  Could this be the one and only Harry Styles? Who's 37 posters I kiss every night, who I've stalked on twitter for two years now!?  "I'm Harry." OH MY GOSH IT IS! --Okay, Brooke. Keep your cool. Stay collected.--- I stepped forward. "Hi. My name's Brooke and this is my friend Savannah. And you didn't have to tell us that you were-- "Harry! What's taking so long!?"  I had been cut off.  When I looked to see who spoke over me, my frustration vanished.  With is quirky smile, Niall Horan trotted over to us.  Could this day get any better?  "Hey Niall wait up for us!"  (My day just got better.)  I recognized this accent before I even had to look. Zayn Malik. Followed behind him was none other than Liam Payne.  I looked curiously for Louis but he was nowhere in sight. But when I turned back to face the boys Louis was right there by Harry's side. "Where have you been Lou?" Harry said in a worried but sarcastic tone.  "Well..." Louis replied. "First I decided to take a stroll because I got a bit of a headache and you chaps aren't the quietest bunch, then I realized I had to pee. So I walked to this gas station to." Savannah cut in. "We've been here for 3 hours and I never saw you go in?"  "Well you weren't paying attention. I was standing outside the door when you walked out of the loo. You were typing something on your cellphone and you walked right past me.  I'm not trying to sound vain, but that doesn't happen a lot. And when I saw you do that it made me curious so I waited here till the boys came and found me.  I was hoping to meet you."

                    *Savannah's P.O.V.*

    "...so I waited here till the boys came and found me. I was hoping to meet you."  Did he seriously say that!? "Are you serious?" I asked.  "Of course I am!" He replied.  I then realized... "I get it!...I'm on Puncked!"  I looked around "Okay guys I get it you don't have to hide anymore!" I looked around a little embarrassed realizing that there was no one hiding in the bushes or behind a pole. Louis grabbed my arm. I froze for a moment. "Darling, no need to lose it." He said laughing.  "I-I wasn't losing anything.  It's just that, well you're Louis Tomlinson. I would have never expected you to say something like that to ME!" "Why wouldn't I?" He asked. I remembered a name from one of the videos Brooke and I watched. "Eleanor."  Louis' face dropped from happy to depressed in a heartbeat.  Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the other's ears. "Lou and El are apart at the moment. They've been in a bit of a bickerment for the past month or so."  "Why?" I asked.  "Because El is worried about Lou on the tour away from her for so long. He's kind of a party animal and that worries her."  "So Eleanor thinks that Louis might cheat on her?"  "I suppose so."  "That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard!  From what Brooke and I read today, he definitely doesn't seem like that type!" I said a little too loudly.  "I know but look, just don't bring up she who cannot be named around Lou. He's kind of touchy when it come to that subject."  "Alright."  We walked back with the rest of the gang.

                                   *Louis Tomlinson's P.O.V.*

    "Lads! Will you please keep it down. I have a massive headache!" ... no reply.  Forget this. I thought to myself.  "Guys I'm going out!" ... still no response. They were so wrapped up in that damn wii game. I walked out of the house making sure there were no crazed fans in the yard this time. Thank goodness it was clear. I took a leisurely stroll down the road.  It wasn't until I got a good distance away from my house did I realized that I had to use the restroom. I knew there was a gas station near by so I could just walk to it. I reached the gas station. There was only one room so I had to wait for the person already in there to come out. Luckily I didn't have to wait long. A girl walked out and was typing something on her cellphone.  She didn't even look up once to notice me. This was odd. I'm so used to being noticed  and chased by girls all the time!  I have to meet this girl!  She's obviously not like the others. I watched her car start to pull out of the parking lot so I went into the bathroom and finally relieved my bladder.  When I got out I noticed the girl was still here but she was talking so some fag!  I got a little closer and noticed that fag was Harry.  ha ha oops sorry Haz!  I waited for her to turn around before I ran out and took my place next to Harold. At first, things were going great; then she brought up... Eleanor.