Milkshakes!

*Savannah's P.O.V.*

There before me stood the most beautiful white horses I have ever seen! But they had horns attached to their heads!

"What is this about?" I asked

Niall answered me. "You said you wanted a unicorn. But the real ones were far out of our price range. So we got you the next best thing! Do you like them?" Niall asked with a cheeky grin on his face. "No." I replied. "What?" "I love them! They're beautiful! Er, how did you get these horns to stick on their heads?" I asked curiously. "Super glue." Louis said, jumping into our conversation. "Are you kidding me!? You can't put super glue on a horses head!" Brooke yelled. We all just kind of stood there awkwardly till Harry busted out laughing. Then it was like a chain reaction of laughs till Louis pulled out a perfectly wrapped box from behind his back. "Here you go, love." Lou said. Handing the box to me. "What is it?" I asked. "Well silly, you're going to have to open it to find out." Louis said laughing. "Oh" was all I managed to get out. As I unwrapped the box I could fell the boys eyes on me, which only made me blush. I'm sure I looked a bit silly being all grinny and such. "Oh. My. God! You guyyss! You didn't have to get me this!" I said holding the entire series of Star Wars movies. "We wanted to, you were really sweet to us so we decided to return the favor." Louis said with a smile. "Lou, you let us stay at your house. You could have let us stay stranded in a forign country to us. We owe you if anything. Not vise versa."

*Louis' P.O.V.*

I stood there watching her and Niall just chat it up like there was no tomorrow. I'm not sure why but this kind of made me mad. Should I be mad? Nooo. That's silly. Niall's one of my best friends. If he likes her then I'm happy for him. Or amd I? Flack! I can't make up my mind! I think I like her. But I dont even know her? But she's so funny, and nice, and smart, and she makes great Tacos... and she really pretty. Ugh. I'm so confused. What if she doesn'y like me back?! Then I'll look stupid. "How did you get these horns to stick on their heads?" I heard her ask. "Super glue." I jumped in quickly. Why did I just do that? I totally messed up their moment. I saw Niall shoot me a quick glare but then recomposed himself. I cant let Niall stand in the way if I really like Savannah. If it wasnt for me, he would have never met her.

*Savannah's P.O.V.*

"Well, are we gonna have a Star Wars movie marathon or not?" I asked once we got back inside. "WELL YEAH! We didn't just get these movies so you could look at the box! Put it in!" Louis yelled. "That's what she said!" Harry yelled from the kitchen. "You pervert!" Lou yelled back. "Ooh. It's on like Donky Kong" I heard Liam mumble. "Take that back or else!" Harry yelled "Or else what.. Baby Haz?" Louis asked with an evil grin on his face. ''Oh, you know." Harry replied with the same expression. "LIGHTSABERWAARRRRR!!" I heard Zayn yell. The two boys then sprinted to the bedroom them came sprinting out just as fast. Harry with the red light saber and Louis with the blue. They started swinging at eachother making the swoosh noise and the sound of the light sabers hitting together with their mouths. This lasted about 7 minuted untill Lou grabbed Harry's light saber and crossed the under his neck. "Now apologize to the young ladies for being so dirty or I will cut your head off." Louis said, his accent as strong as ever. Gosh was it sexy... "Nooo!" Harry protested. "Do it! Or I won't talk to you for the rest of the night." "Finee." Harry responded. "I'm sorry." I crossed my arms and stuck my nose up. "For what?" I asked in a snooty voice. "For being a dirty pervert." Me and Brooke looked at eachother and grinned. "We forgive you Hazz!" We said in union jumping on him and smothering him in a big hug. "DOGGY PILE!" I heard Louis yell. "Noo, NO NO NOOO. Louis, NO!" I tried to stammer out as him, Liam, Zayn, and Niall all piled on top of us. "You guys are so fat!" I yelled. "Blame it on Nandos" Niall said, attempting to wink at me. "Guise! Niall promised Savannh y'all would cook for us to make up for breaking our hearts by ditching us today. So, are you going to!?" Brooke asked. "Way to pull the guilt trip, Brooke!" Harry yelled. Niall, Zayn, and Liam all got off of us but when I tried to get Louis to get off he wouldn't. "Lou get off of me! You're squishing my boobs!" I tried yelling. "I can't! Your hair smells too good!" "Get up weirdo, you need to help me get up!" "Finee!" He said standing up ,taking my hands and pulling me to his chest. His cologne smelled amazing. I looked up into his gorgeous blue eyes. He glanced down at my lips, I could tell he wanted to kiss me and I wanted to kiss him too. We were interupted by a cough and we stepped back awkwardly. Holy crap. Me and Louis Tomlinson just had a moment. I started blushing like crazy. He did too. It was so cute! I looked around to see everyone staring at us. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." I looked at Brooke and said. "You don't have to be so rude about it you know!" Brooke said with just as much attitude as me. "Geez, I didnt realize you were PMSing, chill out!" "Whatever." Brooke said as she walked out the back door.