Dude. Where's The Hotel?

*Savannah's P.O.V.*

        So Louis basically told me he had a crush on me.  How do I cope with something like that!?  I know I'm not the 'fan girl' type and all... but this is really making me feel like I need to tweet!  I'm so stoked right now.  And honestly now that I'm thinking about it, Louis is really handsome.  I can see the hair on his face which just makes his jaw look even more AMAZING.   His hair lines his face perfectly and I really feel like I've got an angle standing in front of me.  "Savannah?... Savannah!" From the sound of Brooke's voice I cold tell that something was up.  Wait, am I breathing?  Oh my God. "Sorry!  I guess I just kind of dazed off."  From the looks on all of their faces I guess they could tell I was thinking about Louis.  I hope I wasn's making that obsessed-fan-girl-lovey-dovey-goo-goo-eyed face at him.  "Savannah, it's 11:30!  We need to get back to the hotel. I hope our parents aren't worried.."  "Okay, okay. I'll call daddy and get directions back to the hotel."  I pulled my phone out of my hoodie pocket.  "Oh no."  "Oh no?  whats wrong!?  Don't say oh no!"  Brooke said concerned.  "My phone is dead."  I replied.  Brooke pulled her's out too.  "Mine is dead as well!"  She looked at me weary.  I turned to the boys. "Did any of y'all bring your phone with you?"  I asked.  Louis answered first. "I left mine on the charger at home, sorry."  Then Harry answered me.  "Sorry love, I forgot to grab mine when I ran out."  I got a "Nope." and "Sorry babe" and "Mine's dead too" from Liam, Zayn, and Niall.  Brooke shrugged her shoulders and said "Welp, we're SOL." "I guess we could just drive around until we find it?"  Right after I said that, Louis' face lit up like in the cartoons when the light bulb pops up above the characters head.  Zayn looked at him.. "You got an idea man?"   "I think I do indeed" He replied.  Lou just stood there like an idiot staring at Brooke and I.  "Well?" Brooke asked.  "What if you two ladies came and stayed with us for the night?  You can charge your phones and call in the morning?"  I looked at Brooke. She had a priceless smirk on her face. She gave me a quick nod.  Allrighty then.  I turned back to Louis. "Okay, but only for ONE night. Our parents are probably freaking out"  Louis started jumping like a little girl.  Gosh, he. is. so. cute! "All right well y'all walked here, so you wanna squeeze into my car and you can tell us where to go?" I asked.  "I'll drive!" Louis said.  I looked at him. "Haha yeeeah.. No.  I just got this car.  I'm driving."  "Yes ma'am!"  Louis saluted me.  He's such a weirdo.  We all piled into the car.  I looked in the back seat to make sure everyone was in.  Brooke ended up having to sit in Harry's lap.  She tried to look annoyed but I could tell she was enjoying herself.

                         *Brooke's P.O.V.*

    So, I ended up in Harry's lap when we got in Savannah's car.  I could feel his arm around waist.  I know he's got this 'rep' of being a flirt... but I don't care.  He's good...  There's something oddly romantic about this situation.  It's probably just me.  I mean come on, It's HARRY STYLES.  He wouldn't have time for someone like me.  Just as I was thinking that he tightened his grip around me.  Oh God.  "You comfortable love?" He asked.   "As comfortable as one could be crammed in a car with 7 people when there's only supposed to be four."  We both laughed.  The rest of the ride was silent accept for Lou telling Savannah when and where to turn.  It took about 10 minutes to get to Louis' house.  We pulled in front of it and parked in the road.  "Are your parents gonna mind us staying here?"  Savannah asked.  Louis replied "No, my mum doesn't stay here.  It's mostly for us when we're on break."  Liam and Zayn sat quietly beside us.  Niall was screaming for them to hurry up and get out.  "Hurry you fat lards! If I don't get some food in me soon I'm going to shrivel up in a corner and DIE!" Niall screamed.  "Calm down you drama queen" Liam said laughing.  "I'm not a drama queen fat head!" "Oh belt up!"  "Boys boys, calm yourselves" I said.  We all struggled out of the car.  "Brooklyn, would you and Savannah care to make us hungry lads some tacos?"  asked Harry.  I replied - "But Hazz, If I make you a taco I wont be able to see those cute dimples of yours anymore.  And if I ate you that would be cannibalism and I would get put in prison for eating a person who turned into a taco."  He looked at me blankly the busted out into hysterical laughter.  Good grief.  His laugh was precious.  "Of course we'll make you some tacos Harold."  Savannah said.  She just killed the mood.

                        *Harry's P.O.V.*

     I'm really not sure what happened in the car between me and Brooke.  It was weird.  I don't even know this girl but I felt something.  She's sweet.  But she knows that I've been around... she'd never have feelings for me knowing that.  I asked her and Savannah to make us tacos and she said she didn't want to because then she'd have to eat me and that would make her a cannibal.  I like that she has a sense of humor.  I'm going to see if the lads want to watch a film so I can get another chance to sit close to her again.  Maybe she'll want to as well.