Call Me Maybe

*Savannah's P.O.V.*

    We made the boys tacos and well all sat down at the table and ate... well, the guys ate and me and Brooke just kinda' sat there and watched the devour everything.  There was hardly a crumb left for us.  But that's okay.  I'm not sure how the conversation about mine and Brooke's videos on you tube came up.  But they begged us to show them.  So I went outside to get my laptop out of my car.  I came back inside and they were all waiting for me right where I left them.  The first video I showed was my favorite.  The stop motion one.  The boys seemed quite intrigued by our video.  Then we showed them our video to 'One Thing.'  They LOVED it.  "Savannah, do you think we could make a video?" Harry asked.  "Well, of course!  Brooke is the best of us at editing so we could make it really good with her help.  What song would y'all want to do?"  The guys all got in a cute little huddle and started whispering amongst each other. The Louis turned around and said "Call Me Maybe."  "Then it's settled" I said  "Where do y'all want to do it?" Brooke asked.  "Hmmmmmmm, the back yard.  We can set up some lights." Said Liam.  "Okay, that works."

   I looked at Harry, he had a strange look on his face. "Why the long face Hazza?"  He grinned at me. His dimples are so adorable!  "It's cute when you call me that.  And nothing; I'm just feeling kind of drained."  "Oh, well are you up for making this video with us? Or do you need to rest?" I asked.  "No, I'll be fine. Doing this will give me a boost."  "Okay."   I felt like it was so easy to talk to all of them. I was never like this with people I had just met.  We started walking out, I grabbed his arm to stop him for a second. "Hey."  Stupid.  Why would you start like that!?  "Hi.'' He responded.  "Er, you know what would make this video really funny?" I asked. "No, what is it?"  "Well, it would be cool if we all had funny outfits on."  I said.  "Well... That actually sounds like a pretty good idea. Hang on one moment."  He walked out on the porch.  "Hey lads, I think we should show these ladies our stylish side."  He said laughing.  All of the boys ran inside. Louis was last. He grabbed mine and Brooke's arms and pulled inside.  He let go once we got in.  We followed all of them to Louis' room.  When I walked in my eyes literally started burning.  It was such a mess!  "How on earth do you live like this!?" Brooke asked.  He just chuckled and said "I only sleep and change clothes in here. I don't think its necessary to constantly waste energy on cleaning when I could be doing something better."  "Okay, you've made your point. But why don't you just hire someone to do it for you?"  I asked.  "I wouldn't put someone I don't know through hell. That would be silly."  "You. are silly."  I said with a smile.

    We sat on the couch in the living room waiting to see what the boys had decided they wanted to wear.  I heard the door open.  It was Niall.  When he opened the door I got a perfect view of Louis. Wearing only. His. Boxers. "Dude! Niall close the door please!"  I yelled. He turned around and saw what I could see. He pulled the door shut fast.  But I must admit. Louis had an amazing body!  He was fit!  "I brought you this." Niall looked at me and said as he pulled a leather jacket out from behind his back. "It's too small for me, so I thought maybe you'd want it." He said with a cheeky grin on his face.  "That's so thoughtful of you. May I try it on?" I asked. "Well yeah, it's yours."  "Thank you Niall."  "No problem."  He went back into the room.  I wanted to see how it looked on me, so I got up and knocked on Louis' door.  "Hey Lou?" "Yes love?"  "Where's the restroom?" I asked.  "uhh, down the hall, second door on your right."  he said.  "Kay thanks!"  I walked to the bathroom to try the jacket on.  To my surprise it actually looked decent on me.  As I stood admiring the jacket in the mirror, I could feel Brooke's eyes watching me.  I turned to see her standing in the door way.  "What do you think?" I asked.  "I think Niall might fancy you."  She said with a wink  "Yeah right."  I said.  "What ever you say Lou-lover."  "I don't like Louis!" I said.  "Don't be so grouchy! I was just joking!"  In the other room I heard the door open.  "Come on, I think they're ready."  We walked into the other room.  I heard Niall talking from behind the closed bedroom door. "Lady and lady, please stay calm as I introduce tonight's celebrity entertainment.  First up we have DJ Malik up in the hizzle!"  Zayn walked out with his pants below his butt and was showing off some lovely Jersey boxers. He had a wife beater on and some Beats by Dre headphones on.  "Ow Ow Lookin swagilicious!" I yelled.  He stopped walking and looked around. "Vas Happenin'!?" Me and Brooke died out laughing.  Zayn was surly a cutie. He took his place against a wall and struck a pose.  Niall starting talking again in his best announcer voice.  "Next up we have Mr. Daddy Direction!"  Liam walked out of the room.  He looked normal except for the fact that he was wearing a bow tie and had his hair combed down normal.  All of a sudden he pulled a plastic baby doll out from behind his back and started rocking it in his arms and sang it a lullaby. It was kind of sexy. Then he started swinging the doll around his body and making it dance. It was hysterical!  Liam took his place next to Zayn and struck his own pose.  "Our next guest is a rather friendly one.  Please put your hands together for... Boo-bear!"  Okay, so Louis walked out of the room in a bear costume.  "Hello ladies." Louis said in his most seductive voice.  He turned around and started wiggling his butt!  "Where do you get something like that!?" Brooke asked.  Lou turned around and put his hands on his hips and said "Excuse me miss, one does not simply get this. It took me hours to grow it in my backyard!"  "Well my bad."  Brooke said with sass.  "It's not your fault you're not as talented as I in growing things."  He walked over to the wall and struck a pose.  "Our fourth entertainer is the oddest of the bunch. Please put your hands together for Hazza Curly McHazza Man!"  Harry walked out of the room with his pink Calvin Klein boxers on over his white skinny jeans.  He had a black t-shirt on that said 'Hipsta' Please' and a grey and yellow scarf on.  He was wearing a huge black Afro and a fedora on top of it. "Oh Harold, what did I tell you? Your boxers are supposed to go UNDER your pants!" Brooke said. "Sorry mum..." Harry walked over with the other guys and struck a pose.  "Ladies and gentlemen, I've saved the very best for last!  Please put your hands together for.... your final entertainer of the night.  All the way from Mullingar, County Westmeath, Ireland.... Nialler Tomlinson!"  Niall walked out in Navy blue toms, red skinny jeans, and a white shirt with blue stripes.  He had a fake mustache on and was holding a microphone.  Boo-bear ran over to Niall, "Are those my clothes?" He asked.  "Well yeah."  Niall responded.  "But I figured bears liked to go in the nude so I didn't think you'd have any use for them."  I don't think Lou could think of anything to say so he just walked away. 

    "Are you boys ready to make that video?"  I asked.  "Wait." Said Zayn.  "Aren't you two gonna dress up as well?"  "We don't have anything to wear."  I said.  "Nonsense, you can wear anything of ours."  Liam said walking toward us.  "Okay."  Brooke said.  "Follow me?"  Asked Liam.  "Allrighty." She said taking his arm.  "Wait, you're not taking me back to... the room, are you?"  "Haha no, you can just wait outside the door while I grab you some stuff."  "I'll be here."  Louis and Niall got up and said that they wanted to find me something to wear.  Then Harry got up and said he wanted to help Liam.  So me, Zayn, and Brooke were left in the living room to silently wait.  "Oh my God what time is it!?" Brooke asked.  Zayn looked at his watch. "It's 2:34."  "Thank goodness, I thought is was way later."     Ten minutes later when I turned 175, the boys finally walked out.  Louis and Niall approached me. Louis handed me a fake mustache and one of his t-shirts.  It smelled so good to have come out of his room. Niall handed me an Irish flag cape and a red snapbakck with a crown on it.  "Thanks guys." I said.  I looked over at Brooke she had gotten some of Harry's black Calvin Klein boxers and his fedora. Liam gave her his navy blue plaid button down shirt and a bag of plastic spoons.  Spoons.  Ha.  Brooke told me he was afraid of spoons.

    When we got everything on, we went outside and started making the video. It took 45 minutes.  But when we were finished, it became my new favorite video we had EVER made.  It was so funny how the boys knew every word to the song.  We even did the Harvard baseball team dance.  After the video Harry had the idea that we should watch Toy Story.  And of course, Liam did not object!  So we all piled on to the couch and watched the movie.  Brooke fell asleep in the first 7 minutes of the movie. She passed out on Harry's shoulder.  It was kind of adorable.  When the film was over, Harry, being the sweetheart that he is carried, yes CARRIED Brooke to the guest room that Louis was letting us sleep in.  I stayed on the couch for a bit longer because it was so comfortable.  I was the last one in the living room.  I stayed awake staring at the ceiling until I slowly started drifting to sleep.  That is until I heard a door open.  It was Niall.  He walked to the kitchen and got a glass of water.  It wasn't till he walked back did he see me.  "You still up?" he asked.  "Yeah. I can't sleep." He came and sat beside me.  "You can lay you head on my chest if you want."  I'm glad it was dark, he couldn't see me blushing.  I wiggled around and rested my head on him.  He was so warm.  He started singing 'Moments.'  I love that song!  Every time I hear it it makes me want to cry.  But right here with him singing it to me, I could feel the water works coming on.  The lyrics were so sweet.

'Close the door

Throw the key

Don’t wanna be reminded

Don’t wanna be seen

Don’t wanna be without you

My judgment's clouded

Like tonight's sky'

My eyes started watering.  This was a perfect moment.