Date time <3

Sorry I have not written in a while, I've had a lot going on but I'm here now!! yaaayyy! I hope you enjoy this next chapter... hopefully things start heating up... but who knows right? Oh that's right... I DO! xoxoxo

*Brooke's P.O.V.*

"GET UP YOU FAT COW!" I yelled trying to wake Savannah up.

"Leave me alone or I will hit you with a cookie! And when are we g!oing to the zoo cause I really wanna see a dinosaur!?" Savannah yelled in a sleepy voice.

"We're not going to the zoo! We're going on a date with 5 of the hottest guys in the world so GET UP or I will steal your car and go by myself!"

"Do it! I dare you!" She said with a sneer

"You mad bro!?" I asked laughing

"I aint even mad! You know I'm not a morning person now five more minutes! I NEED my beauty sleep."

"Oh shut your trap. You're pretty enough now get up!" I exclaimed

"Fine! But I'm NOT happy."

"Are you ever when you first wake up?" I asked

"Touche. Ohmygawd we have a date with One Direction! Come on! We need to get ready! Why didnt you try to wake me up sooner!?"

"Savannah, I've been trying to wake you up for the past hour..." I said glumly

"Holy. Am I really that hard to wake up?" She asked

"Nooooooo, you're so easy to wake up. I just did NOT try hard at all. Now come on. We both need to shower."

Savannah smells her armpit. "Ohmygawd, me first!" She says jumping up and running to the bathroom. She's stupid.

*

*

*

*

*

"Hurry!" They're gonna be here any minute!" Savannah yelled. She likes it when I do her make up because I do make up better.

"I'm freaking trying! Stop yelling or im gonna smear lipstain all over your face!" I yelled back. She just groaned.

*10 minutes later*

*Savannah's P.O.V.*

"Where are they!?" Brooke yelled.

"Oh I don't know. Let me get my tracking device that I emplanted in their butts!"

"Smart grass." We decided we would use words that rhyme with the real deal because our parents dont like us to swear. It was really funny at times.

"Thanks babe." I said, fake glaring at her. We both laughed. Brooke checked her phone again.

"They're ten minutes late." Said Brooke.

"I wonder if that's normal?" I said questioningly.

"Probably. They are world wide megastars who her crazy super sexy... Maybe it's a celebrity thing?"

"Brooke, I love how you can say that with no emotion what so ever in your voice seeing as how your sunh a huge fan."

"Well, hanging with them made me realize that they're pretty normal. But we weren't with them for very long.

*

*

*

*

*

*One hour and a half later*

"Is there anything better on T.V. besides stupid Jersey Shore?" I asked annoyed with the drunk whores on the hotel room TV.

"I hope so. This is rediculous. Oooh Spongebob!" Brooke said excitiedly finally finging something good to watch. I love Spongebob.

"Yeeesssss. Keep it here. Watch, Patrick swallows the clam!" I've seen this episode multiple times.

*

*

*

*

*

*Two hours later*

[Text from Niall]

Niall: Oh my God. We are all so sorry! We didn't mean to stand you both up! Simon called us this morning saying he got a last minute interview with GMA. We were all so excited we completely forgot. Forgive us?

Me: I might.

Niall: Anything you want! Pleeaseeeeeeeeee :,,,,,,,,,,,(

Me: I WANT A UNICORN!! :D

Niall: I'll do it!

Me: YES! Another believer! How long have you know they exsisted?

Niall: Forever. Now, Lou says you and Brooke are coming over for dinner and y'a;; can stay the night if you want and if your parents are okay with it.

Me: Smart one, you are. And okay. They're okay with it. But my dad says if y'all do anything to hurt me or Brooke in any way, he's going to do the same thing to you then hire 40 men to each do it again.

Niall: Crap! Jk, oh and we're cooking dinner for the both of you. And what's with the Yoda talk? You a Star Wars Geek or something? LOL

Me: Yes.

Niall: Oh.

Me: You mad bro!?

Niall: Totally! So come over in about an hour? You remember how to get here?

Me: Ehh, If I forget I have your number so I'll be fine (: See ya in a bit xo

*

*

*

*

*

Luckily I remebered how to get there. I pulled up on the side of the road. We walked up to the front door and knocked. Not two second later I saw Harry sprinting to the door with the biggest and most priceless smile on his face. Apparently he forgot he was weraing socks because when he tried to stop he slid and smashed his head into the door. He passed out. What a goofball! All the boys came rushing to the door.

"Vas Happenin'!?" Zayn yelled. We all slightly chuckled till we heard Harry bust out laughing.

"Ow, my head really hurts. Must have bumped it pretty hard." He said sitting up slowly

"Obviously! You put a crack in my door!" Yelled Louis. This was everyone's breaking point. We all busted out into histarical laughter.

"Oh my gosh! We have something to show you!" Yelled Niall "Follow me!"

We followed the boys outside to the backyard.

"Taadaaaaaa!!!" They all yelled at the same time.. almost as if it were practiced.

Me and Brooke stood there with our jaws dropped. I said "Oh. My." the Brooke finished my sentence with a drammatic: GOOSSSHHH!

I walked out into the yard. I can not believe what I see!