Just A Dream

*Savannah's P.O.V.*

I woke up the next morning in a room that was definitly NOT the room I was supposed to be sleeping in. I looked around. "Louis' room?" I mumbled as I saw the huge mess in the floor and every where else. I looked down. I was in his red and white stripe shirt and some black sophies. I got up and went to the kitchen. There was a note on the counter. "Goodmorning ladies! We had to get to the studio early this morning but there are eggs, sausages and bacon in the fridge. Be back later today. Have a meeting with management after sound check then going shopping. Don't burn the house down. -Hazza, Boobear, Lee-yumm, Dick, and DJ M. <3"

Typical. They arent taking us shopping with them. They're such boobs. I went to the fridge. I saw the eggs, but no sausage or bacon. Niall. I walked into the bedroom to wake Brooke up. "FIIIIIRRRREEEE!!!" I yelled. "Brooke! Get up the house is on FIRE!" ''Wa-WHAT!? Hang on let me get my phone!" She grabbed her iPhone and ran out of the room. "Where the hell is the fire?" "Did I say that?" I asked casually. "Uh, yeah. You did. Why would you scare me like that!?" She asked. "Practice?" I said. She rolled her eyes. "I have to pee." She said bluntly. "Gah, you want me to tweet that?" - No responce. I went to the stove. Unaware of how to even begin to cook eggs I attempted it using the skills I got from Spongebob. "What are you doing!?" I hear Brooke ask as I was putting an egg in the blender. "The hell's it look like? I'm makin eggs." I replied. "Savannh. You dont put the whole egg in shell and all." Brooke said talking to me like I was four. "MAYBE I LIKE MINE CRUNCHY!" I yelled back at her. "Fine, do your own thing. But I'm not giving you mine when yours cut your gums." We ate breakfast and Brooke was right. I finished that meal with pride and bloody gums.

"Wanna go for a swim??" I asked as we were cleaning up. "YES! Zero gravity in the pool might help my back." Brooke exclaimed. "Your back still hurts? Daaaaaanng" "Yeah, lets just go." She said. "Wait, we dont have bathing suits." I pointed out. "So? The boys arent here. Just go in your bra and panties." Brooke said as she was taking her clothes off. I did the same and we dropped them by the back door. "Race you!" I yelled as I took off down the steps. I could hear her feet close behind. We ran through the yard, now on flat ground I was pulling ahead fast then I leaped into the pool followed soon after by Brooke. "I win!" Brooke yelled sarcastically as she came up out of the water. "You most certainly did... NOT! I clearly won that by 15 feet." I said back laughing. I really was pretty fast. I won 1st place in all of my track meets at school. I was proud of it. We climbed out of the pool and went to the long chairs and layed down to catch some rays. I definitly needed it. I was too pale. I started playing music on my phone. Ed Sheeran's 'The A Team' came on. I love falling asleep to his songs and I know Brooke did too. I could feel my eye lids getting heavy and then everything went dark. Then there was a bright light. I could hear the sound of waves on a beach. I ran my fingers in the sand till my hands hit a hard figure next to me. I looked over in the direction of the being. When the figure became clear I realized it was Louis who was laying next to me in the sand. He reached for my hand and took it lacing his fingers with mine. He looked into my eyes and smiled flashing me his gorgeous white teeth. He grabbed my waist with his free hand and pulled me close to him. Our faces were inches apart and all I could think about was how good he smelled and how sweet it would be if he kissed me right now. "Good morning Mrs. Tomlinson." He said still smiling. "Wa-" I looked down to see myself in a beautiful white wedding dress, I look at my hand. Holy. Am I married to Louis? I looked back at him to see he was wearing a tux with his tie undone. Damn did he look good. So I guess we did get married. "Good morning Mr. Tomlinson." I said with a cheeky grin on my face. - Why was I just okay with this? I'm MARRIED to LOUIS! - In a dream? What the hell's wrong with me. I mean, I do like him... And yeah we kissed... But is was just a kiss. Why am I dreaming this about him. Oh. My. God. ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE DREAMS!? Lord please NO! I could feel myself begin to breathe heavily as my heart rate increased. S.H.I.T.