Chapter Sixx

Waking up in Andy Biersack's arms is no doubt the best feeling in the world. He’d slept over a few nights before. It had been about a week since the Kellin Quinn incident and since then we’d spent as much time as we could with each other. We’d spend mornings going out for breakfast, afternoons filled with candy and video games, and nights going on dates and him staying over. At first he stayed on the couch, and then moved to the guest room, then the leather couch in my room, and finally he just crashed in my bed with me. Those past few nights had been full of the most peaceful sleep I’d ever gotten. I felt so safe and so secure. It was all around peaceful, just lying there in his arms. Not even moving to check if he was awake or not. It felt so right but each morning we had to get up and one morning Kylie decided to barge into my room, and ruin it. 

      "Jenna! Andy! Wake up sleepy heads. I have some stuff I need to talk to you guys about." She said in a sing-song voice as she plopped down on the end of my bed, right on Andy's feet.

      "Ouch, those are my feet Kylie." He said in a sleepy voice that made my heart race.

       She looked down to where she sat and then stood up and slid away from his feet. "Sorry," She said patting the spot where his feet were. "Anyway, my birthday party is tomorrow, if you didn't already know, and the band is invited. Oh and Jenna, Sage and Britt are coming."

      I’d known Kylie’s birthday was coming but I hadn’t known what she’d finally decided to do. She was stuck between kicking it with Ashley all day or having a video game festival. 

       Andy opened his mouth to say something but I quickly cut him off by saying, "Wait, Sage and Britt? I haven't seen either of them in such a long time! That's freaking awesome! Did they both already say that they're coming?" I wondered if you could hear the hope in my voice or see it in my eyes.

       Ever since Kylie and I had moved out from our parents’ houses we’d been far away from friends and too busy to make new ones. Kylie was always clubbing and I was always working, which left little room for socializing with others who didn’t live with us.

       She laughed at my enthusiasm and nodded while saying, "Yes, they both already said that they wouldn't miss it. Now Andy, can the rest of the band come?" She said directing her attention towards him.

       "Yeah, I don't see why there would be a problem with that.” He yawned and buried his head into his pillow. When he spoke again his voice was muffled by the fabric. “The guys would love to do something other than lounging around and eating all day. Well, Jake might want to keep eating all day, but no, I'm sure they'd all be okay with it." He said casually, like there was no excitement in his voice at all but then again he had just awoken from a peaceful slumber.

       Kylie smiled and explained what she’d finally decided for her party. "Okay, there’s gonna be a giant jumper water slide thing in the back yard, right next to the pool, loud music, lots of food, booze, and lots of other awesome party shit. Just so you can tell them that and get them all hyped up about it. I already know Ash is coming because he said he'd be the first one here." She said with her perfect smile plastered on her face. "Now, I'm gonna go do my hair and make some food before Ashley wakes up. Tootles.” She said getting up and bouncing out of my room.

       Andy started laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked him, starting to laugh as well. I turned onto my side so I could see him better. He took his face out of the pillow and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

      “Kylie. Is she always so energetic?" He wondered and was cut off by yet another yawn.

       "Unfortunately, yes, she is.” I mumbled and stretched. “And I have to live with her. I can't leave her and Benji alone together. They fuck shit up. They literally fuck things up. They've broken four lamps in two days before. Thinking it would be funny to play hockey inside the house." I said in a flat tone, which only made Andy laugh even more.