Chapter Two

The drive home from the store was a lot more peaceful than the drive to the store. Kylie and Ashley decided that they wanted to have a little 'fun'. Whatever that meant, oh god wait, ew. Why couldn’t she have just told me that she was going to hang out with him? But NO, she had to tell me what she was going do with him too? Ew.

         Me and Andy texted pretty much the rest of the night, and by the time Kylie got home, I was already about to go to sleep. But now I had to cook for her, and wait for her to finish eating so I could clean up after her. Yes, I'm totally making her sound like she's a child, well, she basically is one, and the funny thing is, she's older than me.

          "Jenna!" She yelled as she walked through the door, shutting it behind her but not bothering to lock it. "Oh hey," She said as she walked into the kitchen, and over to where I was standing. I’d been finishing making her dinner of shitty macaroni. God I couldn’t cook. "Guess what I did today?" She asked in an almost bragging tone.

           "A bassist?" I joked as I stirred the mixture of cheese and noodles.

           She gave me a glare but then stopped and smiled. "Well, yes," She paused and I laughed which earned me another glare, "But guess what else?" She smiled again/

           "I don't know Kylie, why don't you just tell me?" I asked as I plopped the mixture into a bowl, then used my foot to open up a drawer from behind me, then reached down and picked up a spoon, and placed it in her food. I was never good at guessing games or puzzles of any kind.

          "Because telling you just takes the damn excitement out of it." She said, "But I met the rest of the band." She admitted as she took the food from me and say down on one of the colorful stools.

          "And? Was that before or after you had sex with Ashley?" I asked as I smirked at her and went to lock the front door that she’d left part open.

          She choked on her food but managed to swallow it. I came back to the kitchen and opened a Pepsi for her, then slid it across the counter tops that no longer looked like crystals but resembled dancing fairies with lights on their backs. "What makes you think I had sex with Ashley?!" She exclaimed. She had the dumbest, most pissed off expression on her face. I couldn't help but laugh, and that earned me a jab to the chest from across the counter, it didn’t hurt at all though. "Answer my damn question!"

           "Well," I started, "You're all bubbly happy like you always are after you fuck a random guy. You already said you did a bassist, and I mean its Ashley Purdy, who can resist that?" I asked as I took a rag from a stack at the end of the counter and began to clear the crumbs on the dancing lights.

            She blushed, I wasn’t sure why though, "Fuck you." She said under her breath as she went back to her food.

            "Oh, that's Mr. Biersack's job." I laughed as I opened up the dish washer with my foot, Kylie had joked once about how I had feet like a monkey. Which I suppose is true, when I worked all day, came home to work, and then picked up after Kylie, my feet had to work as extra hands.

          "EW! YOU SICK PERVERTED SEX MONKEY!” She seemed to compose herself and then smiled. “Did you guys talk about that, did you guys talk at all?" She questioned me with hope in her eyes. She was always afraid that I’d end up all alone with 80 cats, the fact that I might just have a chance with someone filled her with joy.

          "Yes Ky, we talked, but no, sex was a subject that never came up." I admitted as I took her no empty bowl and put in the almost full dish washer.