Chapter Thirteen.

I snuggled into Andy and pressed the play button on the DVD player remote. "Okay, you can open your eyes now." I told him, smiling wide.

He looked at the screen and sighed, "Jenna, do we really have to watch more Supernatural?" He asked and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I know that you love this show, but haven't you seen just about every episode?"

"No. I'm only on season seven. There's a whole other season, and then there's going to be another season after that. And it's my favorite show, so you're just going to have to endure this all with me because I said so."

Just then, my bedroom door flew open, and Benji ran in. "Jenna! Kylie needs you. Now! It's really important. And shoc- oh hey are you watching Supernatural?!"

"Why does Ky need me?" I asked, eyeing him curiously.

"Just go and see for yourself. She's in the bathroom." He said and sat on the foot of my bed.

I sighed, got up, and walked, very sluggishly may I add, to the bathroom. 

"Kylie, what's -" I paused when I saw her sitting on the bathroom floor, her head in her hands. She looked up at me, with red puffy eyes, and makeup all over her face, and let out a shaky breath.

"I'm pregnant."

"I wanna be the God Father!" Benji screamed and jumped up and down like a child that was going to Disneyland for the first time.

I opened my mouth, looking for something to say, and closed it again. Kylie was pregnant? The girl that has been talking about how she never wants kids since we were thirteen is pregnant?

"It's Ashley's right?" Was the only thing to come out of my mouth.

Kylie glared at me, "Benji, go get Ashley, please." 

"So?" I asked as soon as Benji was out of the bathroom.

"No shit, it's Ashley's. He's the only one I've banged in the past few months. I just don't know how I'm going to tell him, or how he's going to take it. What if he wants nothing to do with me, or the baby? What if he just flat out leaves? Because that's always a-"

She was cut off when Ashley and Benji walked into the bathroom. Seeing Kylie crying on the bathroom floor must have triggered something inside of Ashley because he was by her side almost instantly.

He wrapped his arms around her, "Baby what's wrong?" He asked in a panicked tone.

Kylie took a deep breath, and after a minute or two of silence, she spoke.

"Ashley, I'm pregnant."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-One Week later-

Ashley and Andy ran around the clinic's lobby as we waited for Kylie to be called in by the doctor and be checked out to see if she was really pregnant or not.

Now, I must say it was incredibly funny to watch two grown men run around yelling profanities at eachother, but it was still pretty embarrasing as well. And they were getting a lot of strange looks from some expecting mothers.  Then there were the ones that were looking at Andy like they wished it was his child that they were carrying. Assbutts. 

"Kylie Bustamente?" A little Asian man that looked a lot like mine and Kylie's boss called out.

Kylie stood up, "That's me, sir."

Just then, Andy tripped over a chair and fell onto a girl's, about sixteen or seventeen, lap.

"Oh my God, you're Andy Biersack. I thought you looked familiar but I couldn't place you. But now you're like right in front of me. And oh goodness you are so beautiful can I just have you."