Chapter Fourteen

-Thanksgiving-

*Kylies POV*

“Who dares me to shove this whole this whole brownie in my mouth?!” I shouted, holding up a gigantic brownie that was stuffed with almonds.

My mother sighed, “Kylie, nobody needs to dare you to shove it in your mouth, you’re going to do it anyway.” She said, shaking her head. Oh how I love my mother.

Ah, my favorite time of year, Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is, and always has been, my favorite holiday because it’s an excuse for me to be a total fat ass and nobody can say a God damn word about it to me, because they’re all doing it to.

Until recently, mine and Jenna’s families used to have Thanksgiving dinner, but last year, both of our fathers had gotten incredibly drunk, beat the living shit out of eachother, and now they can’t even be within one hundred yards of eachother. Which is actually because of a restraining order that my dad has on her dad.

Anyway, today is Thanksgiving, and my parents finally got to meet Ashley, which was pretty amusing seeing how shocked they were, but I have to say, they took it pretty well.

*Earlier that day*

I parked my car in front of my parent’s house and I turned to Ashley, “Ash, now I know that  this is the first time that you’re meeting my parents, and it’s probably scary, well it might not be for you but it sure as hell is for me, so all I’m asking you is that you try to not be totally badass, or perverted, or if you could just tone those things down a bit, because I really don’t want them to think that you’re not good for me, because that’s how my parents are and I just want everything to go well. And when I tell them about the baby, I don’t want them to freak out,” I rambled on like a crazy lady.

Ashley leaned towards me and pecked my lips quickly, “Baby, it’s going to be fine, don’t worry about it, I’ll try to make a good impression, okay? And don’t stress over telling them about being pregnant, I’m sure that they’ll take it just fine. Calm down love.”

I nodded and unbuckled my seatbelt, sighing heavily, “Let’s get this shit over with so we can just get back home.”

We got out of the car, and walked to the front door slowly. I don’t know what I was so afraid of, it’s just my family, it’s not like they’re going to judge me or anything. I mean, my mom was my age when she got pregnant with my brother, so it can’t be that big of a deal.

Ashley rang the doorbell, and almost instantly, the door flung open, and my mom, as cheerful as ever, was standing there with a smile stretched across her whole face.

“Kylie!” My mother exclaimed, flinging herself at me and wrapping her arms around me tightly, “My baby, I missed you so much, how have you been? How is life? How-“ She stopped as soon as she noticed that Ashley was there, and a confused expression took over her features, “Oh honey, I’m sorry for not noticing you, I’m Mrs. Bustamente, and you are?” She asked him and held her hand out for him to shake.

Ashley smiled, “I’m Ashley. Yes, I know that that is a female name, but trust me, I’m all man.” He laughed, “It’s very nice to finally meet you ma’am, Kylie has told me a lot about you.” He shook her hand, and flashed a brilliant white smile.

My mother blushed, and when I say blushed, I mean that her whole face turned pink, “It’s very nice to meet you too, Ashley. May I ask your relations with my daughter?”

“Yes, I’m her boyfriend, ma’am.” Ashley answered, his voice full of pride.

My mom’s faced dropped, “Oh, okay. Well you two should come inside the house now, it’s starting to get a little chilly out here, we don’t need anybody catching a cold on Thanksgiving,” My mother said, ushering us inside.