Chapter 1

"Welcome to Rose Oak High, I'm Natalie, but everyone calls me Nat." I held out my hand and waited for the boy to do something. A smile would have been nice, an acknowledgment to my presence would have been better, but no. I guess he decided some bleach blonde's ass was more fascinating than whatever I was saying. I hated being on the welcome committee more than I hated being at school. Welcoming students, showing them around, staying after school to give them special event tours and extracurricular activities. It was boring, but my mother required it so I could get into some good college.

The boy still wasn't paying attention and had switched his view to some other girl's ass. Not another player. Rose Oak had more players than students. Every guy and some girls just want a quick trip through your pants.

"What's your name again?" He asked and his eyes shifted to me. They were hazel with small green flecks.

"Nat." I spat with my teeth clenched.

"Yeah, Nat, just tell me where I can get a few girls and some cigs and we can be best friends."

I folded my arms and rolled my eyes, "I'm not here to be your friend, I'm here to show you around until you blend in with the rest of these assholes."

"Do you not know who I am?" He asked with a chuckle. Who was this guy?

"I honestly don't give a damn." I snapped and he really looked taken back then.

"Well bitch you better start caring, because in a few short weeks, Toby King will own the school."

Everything he said was unimportant after the word 'bitch' came out of his mouth. I was a lot of things and bitch was among them, but no one, would ever tell me that to my face.

"What the hell did you just say to me?"

"What? You not use to being called by your name?"

Punishment didn't matter at that point and my hand hit his face at such a speed I wasn't sure how he would recover. He hit the locker and all eyes fell upon the girl with her fist balled up and the boy holding his eye.

Great way to start off senior year.

Author's Note

The chapter lengths will get longer, but this one is like super short. Thanks for reading, comment and vote.