Important Notice.. ⛔⛔❗❗❗

Hello peoples,

I've noticed that there are some chapters that has more reads than others.

If there are any of you choosing which chapters to read, please don't. I'd appreciate it if you could read the book, how books are meant to be read, in order. If not the story won't make much sense to you at all.

I've tried hard to come up with a story I thought will be interesting to read, so please don't spoil it for yourself and skip chapters...

For those of you who have been reading since the beginning thank you guys but don't be a ghost reader... Please comment and show me your out there somewhere reading I would love to know who you are.

Tell me what you think so far...

Tell me what you think is going to happen....

The book is coming to an end because this is a short story. Please vote, comment and share... Xx

PS: I wrote this book 3 years ago, and I went over it from the beginning again and read a few chapters yesterday and to me it's so cringe worthy.😬💀 But it gets better, I've changed most parts so it's almost nothing like the original I wrote when I was 14. It's not so cringing anymore😂.

I have a plan for this story, so please continue.

Again, please comment and vote and share. It will make me smileee...😇

It doesn't take two seconds to press that little star in the corner of the screen to make my day and motivate me. And also just a comment and share won't be to hard to do.

The next update is a message for you all, so go check it out... >>>> 😘😘