Chapter 1 Beginning and Rebirth

ANOTHER SPOILER ALERT!!!!! If you have NOT seen the SECOND season of black butler don't read this story !!!!!!!

Other than that enjoy ;)

Also this story starts at the end of the last episode in the second season and is my imaginative version of a third season so lets go started shall we ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the carriage pulled away leaving Phantomhive mansion. For the last time carrying Ciel Phantomhive and Sebastian Michaelis.Among the silence of the ride through the thick dark leaved pine trees over a long stone piled bridge.

The silence was cut by Ciels clear mono tone voice that spoke toward Sebastian who sat on his opposite side and said " well ...." with a amused expression " that was one hell of a greeting you gave me last night ......... was that suppose to kill me ?"

In calm response Sebastian said "no sir..... that was not my intentions I stabbed you because I wanted to know if you had really became a demon ".

" I see" he responded " you wanted a accurate assment of the situation, a proper consideration for a proper butler ".

" And so now here we are I shall never be able to devour your soul and while in the labyrinth I was ordered to remain your butler until I have eaten your soul which I cannot as of now" Sebastian slowly explained and with a faint smile Ciel said " exactly , you cannot because I am now a demon ....... a fellow sinner of hell" and once again the carriage filled with silence as Ciel was looking out the window to see their destination ...........

Hopefully you enjoyed the short beginning spelling is a common problem of mine so let me know if you have any questions and please vote , like , follow and continue reading this story !!

Oh and before I forget I will try to post a new chapter every month or earlier

Bya ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ;)